• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Bug report for 0.97

Users who are viewing this thread

Saxon1974

Veteran
Thanks so much for the work on this mod!

Which version is the most stable beta .97 the download from nexus or using the SVN update? I assume SVN update is .97 but with bug fixes or does it create new bugs? My character was missing knees until I added some pants and then in store inventory in London there is Bare Legs for sale as Armour:smile:
 

stevehoos

Banned
Saxon1974 said:
Thanks so much for the work on this mod!

Which version is the most stable beta .97 the download from nexus or using the SVN update? I assume SVN update is .97 but with bug fixes or does it create new bugs? My character was missing knees until I added some pants and then in store inventory in London there is Bare Legs for sale as Armour:smile:

The .97 update has more bugs, the SVN in progress has some fixes applied but is not perfect. I would do the SVN update if I were you, it's better. Don't get started on a long game unless you are prepared to not update the SVN again for awhile.
 

BenRush

Recruit
M&BWBWF&SNW
it's not big bug but it's not good.. Then you are fighting tournament one on one and go lance vs lance (with horses) then you kill each other at the same time and it gives you a loose.. Thats sucks
 

xat

Sergeant
BenRush said:
it's not big bug but it's not good.. Then you are fighting tournament one on one and go lance vs lance (with horses) then you kill each other at the same time and it gives you a loose.. Thats sucks
Yeah its sad.
Worst part is that its me first who knocks the dude then I get random hit from dead dude lance and also die ...
It should be either draw and if it is not possible then the first person to knock out the other one wins.
You need minimum 5:2 to win tournament and it is always like that.
 
Don't couch the lance, just time the stab and you'll outreach him. Also a good chance that he blocks when he sees you getting ready to stab and then can't hurt you at all. If you miss with the stabs just circle around him going anti-clockwise and stab his horse's head a few times to make it easier.
 

James999

Recruit
I was wondering, I’ve recently built a manor and have bought all the first stage buildings, like a tavern, brothel, monastery, walls ect, and the building have appeared. But the people that are supposed to come with them have not showed up, and after 2 in game months the guy still tells me that I’m constructing all the buildings I’ve bought, What can o do to fix this?
Also before  I was a lord I was in the Scottish army, but even after I got the experience I needed to get a promotion it never happened, i stayed in for a whole month yet nothing ever happened, any ideas?
 
Even though I invited the Hospitaller Order to my manor through the monastery all I can get my hands on are some Teutonic Knights. I tried inviting the Hospitallers in two saves being a vassal of two different kingdoms (Scotland and the Latin Empire, I think).

Both times I was using the 0.97.1 update because I'm having some issues with the SVN (download ending in disconnection). i haven't tried inviting other orders so I don't know if this issue happens with the others as well.

 

Sotuu

Sergeant
I think there is some script error or something on the inviting. hospitallers and I think also templars gives u teutonic units.
 

stefan140

Recruit
NW
Noticed a few small things:
1. got a CTD when confronting "an angry band of alcoholics" after building some stuff in my manor of Brussels
2. Got an unusual amount of fps drop during a siege on Nancy, and it seemed a bit buggy how all the troops bunch together, both inside and outside the castle
3.  a few textures seem off position: i noticed the dress the harlots wear and "sturdy tunic" (or something along those lines)

or than that excellent work, having so much fun with this beta!
 
I don't seem to get promoted as a soldier. I have been like2 game months enlisted in the Crusader States and have fought countless battles and gained countless XP, but I am still stuck in the Levy Footman rank, while all the other troops get promoted. I also noticed that the promotion date is at March 23 1257 while I am at June xx 1257, bug also?
 

Notsure

Sergeant Knight at Arms
If im not mistaken its a new change to freelancer to make promotion more realistic, you need the skills as well as proficiencies to get promoted. Its a shame its not explained better with milestones to update.
 

Saxon1974

Veteran
stevehoos said:
Saxon1974 said:
Thanks so much for the work on this mod!

Which version is the most stable beta .97 the download from nexus or using the SVN update? I assume SVN update is .97 but with bug fixes or does it create new bugs? My character was missing knees until I added some pants and then in store inventory in London there is Bare Legs for sale as Armour:smile:

The .97 update has more bugs, the SVN in progress has some fixes applied but is not perfect. I would do the SVN update if I were you, it's better. Don't get started on a long game unless you are prepared to not update the SVN again for awhile.

Thanks, I think I will wait a while before starting a long playthrough again as my time is pretty limited for gaming. Thanks for the response. Mod is looking great.
 

stefan140

Recruit
NW
Oh yea I forgot to mention there are two Konrad II. der Fromme, Burgraf von Nürnberg. One of them I think is supposed to be Erzbischof von Köln..
 
Game ctd every time after a battle in which many lords participated. (Thats what I think, but for me it crashed after every large battle, right when I return to the campaign map, ctd). This bug is really, but really annoying.
 

Alkarin

Recruit
EDIT: nevermind fixed the issue

But is there a way to turn these command horns off? They are so loud and annoying..
 
Top Bottom