Bug report for 0.97

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok good to know then the requirement is a town.

Still got this wife issue to resolve, hope she will come back from ghost land.

Not to mention for 192 days of game, I have yet to see even 1 lord move from one country to another.
I remember few weeks ago, that at this time lords were jumping around, just to the faction I played with there joined like 5-10 lords. Yet in this gameplay no one switched sides yet.

Ok here's the savegame just in case.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/kemfro3awd8dt3k/sg00.sav

Oh well just checked the stupid wife is still at Lusk even though I gave her the tools and asked her to move back to wislica castle, even though she moved on her own to lutsk (just took the castle and she went there on her own o_O).
Women at 1257 not only ugly as pig but stupid as pig as well ...

xat said:
Oh well just checked the stupid wife is still at Lusk even though I gave her the tools and asked her to move back to wislica castle, even though she moved on her own to lutsk (just took the castle and she went there on her own o_O).
Women at 1257 not only ugly as pig but stupid as pig as well ...
Lol. That is all.

Yay another bug, that's what you get when you marathon the game.
Took down whole Galicae et Lodomarie.
But when we were defending one of castles I sent one of my lords Joseph (some moron from some castle) to the castle. Now for about 100+ days he sits there all the time minding his own business.
Moron is sitting there and crying that he's not strong enough and he needs to attend that matter (while the tard have 132 troops). I'm thinking about a fix to kick him out of there. The only way would be to loose the stupid fief, or just kick out the tard from my country ... Will probably do that as random lords started coming to me after I got like 10+ free fiefs for taking ... (already got 2 of them)

Lool just told the moron now that he is free to do what he wants and now he follows me, jeez funny scripts are funny. ohh well that issue is fixed.

Old Ways King said:
I Already have Patch!!! but Still have Big bug Red Wall!!!  :neutral:

and did u install it correctly?

it is rar file so u have to unpack it to M&B module folder to same place where u have 0.97.

I have! but maybe I foget something I will dawnload agien!

I dawnload agien! Still have the Big Bug red wall and Red Wall is mad! have call his Ally! Bug big Fog  :!:

Old wayz knig, pls!

uncle-dolan.gif

I'm still having issues with the textures on women's faces.  I read that updating svs/patching would fix the problem, but it hasn't.  They aren't as hideous as with the original release, but something is obviously still amiss.  They are also all identical.

well the neck thing is still there, but it isnt "face" issue  :roll: and yeh there arent much difference in the faces, just the hair.

Back
Top Bottom