Bug report and Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

China invades the map at a certain turn and it's up to us to defeat them just like what happened in real life.

Sal_TheConqueror said:
Mosin-Nagant said:
European Sailor as rectuitable unit.

And maybe make it so that it has German and French options to choose from , and maybe add like a British trade posts (Just to involve some more european powers )
Dutch or Spanish would kind of be more realistic.

Mosin-Nagant said:
Sal_TheConqueror said:
Mosin-Nagant said:
European Sailor as rectuitable unit.

And maybe make it so that it has German and French options to choose from , and maybe add like a British trade posts (Just to involve some more european powers )
Dutch or Spanish would kind of be more realistic.

Totally forgot about the Dutch lol . but there is a spanish unit in the game and I saw like a 500 army of Spanish Conquistadores near portugesee area .

Hi all,

less wars. Make agreements last longer, like 60 game days or something.

After gaining trust with a ruler or lord, make it possible to establish new settlement(s) belonging to the player and develop them. See the Rigale mod for more.

Taxes! As only two things are certain in life: Death and Taxes.

More units for Lan Xang.

Cav always with horses, inf never  with horses. Less variation in weapon loadout for troop classes.

Bandits and other baddies siege cities and castles, raid villages, try to establish own realms. With or without player help.

Hell yeah, it`s a tall order and I know it.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Oldtimer said:
Bandits and other baddies siege cities and castles, raid villages, try to establish own realms. With or without player help.

Especially this, I want a Pirate Republic.  :grin:

I would like very much for the diplomatic messages to display only when it is relevant to the player only.

With the large number of factions on the map, it is very annoying to go through all the diplomacy update spam going on when I am freelancing (unless there is an option to eliminate those already).

Metal_Kid7 said:
I would like very much for the diplomatic messages to display only when it is relevant to the player only.

With the large number of factions on the map, it is very annoying to go through all the diplomacy update spam going on when I am freelancing (unless there is an option to eliminate those already).

we will disable annoying diplomacy note in SM 1.16  :grin:

The outpost system is really bugged (Don't really know how to recreate the bugs) for example:
It will act like a castle with a marketplace but with no Castle to enter (main hall)
than if you do something it will act like a Major Town (again with nothing to enter)
and if you do take a walk around the courtyard (castle not town option) you get crashed

Hey!
First post here, I wanted to play this mod really bad, but I can't even get past  the loading screen.
I am a steam user, yes, incase if you may want to know this.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod already.

I currently get this error every time I go ahead and try and start the game: httpnope ://gyazo.com/b18a5548407741983f450a4b1dd646ec
I do not know what is happening with it at the moment, and it saddens me as I really would like to play the mod. [remove the nope so it is "http://
NOW ONTO ZE SUGGESTIONS!

For suggestions I would personnaly suggest the following:
More armor
More weapons
The economy automatically resets every couple minutes, meaning when you go and sell to the market and take its money, it's almost like they sell the stuff off and get even more money.  ( See mod "Blood And Steel" for more detail )
Soldiers do not get hired in "2 - 10" at a time.  They get hired at about 10 - 30 at a time, or depending on your relation.
What I just said above me is a huge thing.  You see, I always disliked mods that you can't get a lot of soldiers without going around the map, it just makes it too difficult and time consuming. 
More food; meaning instead of "bread: 50/50" it would be like "bread: 90/90".  Bigger armies and more food.  If you would like to balance it with higher pricing I would be fine with that, I think that's good.  For example, again in blood and steel, it was reverse... Less food, higher pricing. 
Being able to make your own fort!
Being able to upgrade that fort to a castle.
Being able to upgrade that castle into a town
Colonies:  I suggest that you make some colonies possibly, if that's okay.  They really add to a challenge to a game play.
Possibly making it so troop wages are not so much, or if you want to balance it, make taxes and rents higher so you get a bigger pay check out of it.
But on that subject you must have a lot of soldiers to take certain castles, and it could cost to much

More mercenaries
More horses
Being able to customize and make your own weapons
Even more trade items

I will have more in the future

Regards, PinkFluffyBunnyWarrior
P.S. Sorry about the link but I just signed up today to post.  I have been on this site for about a year or so, just with no account.

Edit: I did have the patch installed, just incase you want to know.

I wish there were a few more neutral places like the Salt Mine. A religion mechanic would also be nice.

i suggest that northwest part of the map where laos is should have cities towns etc and it seems like there isn't enough cities and towns in central vietnam and some parts of southern vietnam

i got a really frustrating bug that completely froze my campaign...
i was a soldier in the army in the Kingdom of Lovek and my party had nothing to eat for weeks. then, while i was on duty, a message pops up that says i deserted my army when i didn't press anything.... and now im also stuck inside the castle i was stationed at and i can't move out. i tried getting out of the game and everything and it won't work and now my progress in my campaign is completely lost :/

PinkFluffyBunnyWarrior said:
Hey!
First post here, I wanted to play this mod really bad, but I can't even get past  the loading screen.
I am a steam user, yes, incase if you may want to know this.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod already.

I currently get this error every time I go ahead and try and start the game: httpnope ://gyazo.com/b18a5548407741983f450a4b1dd646ec
I do not know what is happening with it at the moment, and it saddens me as I really would like to play the mod. [remove the nope so it is "http://
NOW ONTO ZE SUGGESTIONS!

For suggestions I would personnaly suggest the following:
More armor
More weapons
The economy automatically resets every couple minutes, meaning when you go and sell to the market and take its money, it's almost like they sell the stuff off and get even more money.  ( See mod "Blood And Steel" for more detail )
Soldiers do not get hired in "2 - 10" at a time.  They get hired at about 10 - 30 at a time, or depending on your relation.
What I just said above me is a huge thing.  You see, I always disliked mods that you can't get a lot of soldiers without going around the map, it just makes it too difficult and time consuming. 
More food; meaning instead of "bread: 50/50" it would be like "bread: 90/90".  Bigger armies and more food.  If you would like to balance it with higher pricing I would be fine with that, I think that's good.  For example, again in blood and steel, it was reverse... Less food, higher pricing. 
Being able to make your own fort!
Being able to upgrade that fort to a castle.
Being able to upgrade that castle into a town
Colonies:  I suggest that you make some colonies possibly, if that's okay.  They really add to a challenge to a game play.
Possibly making it so troop wages are not so much, or if you want to balance it, make taxes and rents higher so you get a bigger pay check out of it.
But on that subject you must have a lot of soldiers to take certain castles, and it could cost to much

More mercenaries
More horses
Being able to customize and make your own weapons
Even more trade items

I will have more in the future

Regards, PinkFluffyBunnyWarrior
P.S. Sorry about the link but I just signed up today to post.  I have been on this site for about a year or so, just with no account.

Edit: I did have the patch installed, just incase you want to know.

i think you should add this too

Hi all,

1.16 will include some rebalancing we`re been told. I hope that NPC:s will be nerfed.

I recruited some prisoners and checked their stats. They`re insanely OP. Vet bandit has crossbows 247 and often a heavy crossbow. Naka has athletics 7 and hits/throws not only hard but insanely fast. At least they have weak armour. Look at medium or high lvl regulars and they have very strong attack plus good or even excellent armour and weapons. This lightning attack speed also applies to drunks...
No wonder I get one-shotted in like 8 out of 10 battles although I have good protection. Add very fragile horsies and things are not fun anymore.
OFC you can/should try adapting your play-style like:

- commander and organizer heavily leaning on companions for all else, using volley fire as much as possible. With high charisma you recruit bandits and deserters for best bang for your buck. May work until you send companions on missions and find yourself lacking in many areas.

- or a tank leaning on companions for all else. May work until...

Neither do I like the follow up fights after breaking walls in a siege, though I suspect it`s vanilla. Still, it`s fake difficulty as player is heavily and illogically outnumbered and often disadvantaged at spawning to boot, getting one-shotted immediately.

I really like challenge and consider myself a hard-core player but there should be balance and realism too. Even if you try to specialize you will always need to put some points in secondary skills to compensate for absent companions/vassals. And a char single mindedly developed to be able to consistently outfight top lvl enemies will become helpless in all other areas when alone. Which will happen.

So I suggest both nerfing of NPC skills and weapon proficiencies to more game-play friendly levels and also reducing accuracy of bows and especially long guns. Smooth-bore musket had no precision at all above something like 30 m. The idea was to create a wall of lead by volley fire through which the enemy had to pass.

And to be clear, it`s a really great mod anyway.

Rgds, Oldtimer

So here are my suggestions as of 1.15b.

- The way declaring a vassal a traitor and exiling needs to be worked on heavily, it happens too much, way too much. My actual game is around day 130 and by day 80 atleast 90% of the Portuguese Colony Captains were exiled, all of them tainted with controversy don't know why, even Captain-Major Pedro de Farias and we received a lot of asian vassals in return, which no only weakens our realms fighting capacity due to the inferior troops some factions have but also makes it harder for the player to progress, I was going to marry Lady Glaucia and BAM now I can't his brother was exiled, I went for Lady Jenab I think she is called... BAM they were exiled, along with all the time I invested in getting those Captain's friendship, and at a lesser extent it completely breaks immersion as we are a foreign invading power, we should not be accepting lords from factions we're fighting, makes no sense.

- War/Peace time is broken to be honest, Portuguese Colony declares war on Johor Sultanate, couple of days later we're at peace, and it goes on with other factions, this needs to be worked on, not to mention the amount of diplomacy pop up messages not concerning your faction, it gets annoying after 30 minutes.

- Firearms animation needs to be set so that you can't reload long guns while walking, it breaks immersion as I don't think you can reload such firearms while backwalking like some troops do, this gives ranged men quite and edge over charging infantry since they can retreat while constantly firing at their foes. (pistols can stay that way I think)

- Weapons and armor being selled in towns could be tweaked, it's hard to get faction related items, atleast this happens for Portuguese Colony, Malacca is filled with other factions weapons and armor most of the time and little to none European items.

Hope my suggestions doesn't sound rude, I wrote this quickly.

I'm having lots of fun with this module and I'd like to help improve it!

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom