Resolved Bug regarding marriage approval when clan leader dies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.7
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
My character was going to marry Cidre, but then before I could get approval from her clan's leader and finish the marriage process, her clan leader died. Since Cidre gets promoted to the clan leader, I can no longer get married to her, as the dialogue option of marriage approval never popped up.

Then I went to her sister for a marriage, everything went well and when I went to Cidre for the approval. However, no matter how many times I finish the dowry transaction with Cidre, I never actually got married to her sister.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

oh crap, I thought I had a save but it was saved after I tinkered around with `Marry Anyone` mod. I no longer have the save right before the tinkering :sad:.

Interesting thing is that when I installed the mod, the dialogue for marrying Cidre and her sister both popped up when I asked Cidre for approval again. And when I clicked on either of the option I was presented with marrying both Cidre and her sister ( the polygamy option for Marry Anyone mod isn't even ticked ). After I finished the transaction of dowry, I was then married to Cidre. A few moments later I somehow left my own kingdom.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom