Resolved [Bug][Positioning]Difficult target in Argoron

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: There is an NPC point in Argoron Keep which makes it difficult to interact with an NPC standing in that location:

How to Reproduce: Have an NPC standing next to the torch to the right of the thrones, when facing the thrones.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Argoron Keep
NPC Name (if related): Zoana
Version: Currently on 1.0.11
Media (Screenshots & Video):
xJwQO.jpg

Longer description: I saw an army headed for Argoron, and thought it would be a great time to look for available quests. Alas, no quests, but I decided to introduce myself in case there were any new faces. Upon spotting Zoana by the standing near the torch (honestly cannot recall what the things are called at the moment), I attempted to speak with her. Unlike most other nobles, her name and interaction prompt did not immediately appear, even when pressed directly against her. I was eventually able to maneuver around until the prompt flashed up, but it took a few tries to get my character to stop in the right spot. It seemed that the mesh for the lighting might be overlapping the majority of the NPC model somehow?

Exiting and re-entering the Lord's hall moves the NPCs around and I noticed that Zoana chose to stay near the throne area quite often. The light opposite had a similar issue but not nearly as bad, only blocking interaction from one side. I did not witness a similar issue when the NPC was located near other light sources. I did manage to have her pop up in the first position again with the same issue a couple more times (re-entered around 20ish times to test.

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
CPU: Intel Core i7-8750H 2.2GHz
RAM: 32 GB DDR4
Motherboard: Micro-Star MS-16Q4

Hello, thank you for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we weren't able to respond to this topic when it was first created.
Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game? Please leave a reply below.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom