Version number
e1.5.2.242758
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

dizzy_plays

Recruit
(sorry if this is a known issue, I couldn't find it in the Known Issues list)

Running latest "stable" release it appears that party role assignments are completely broken. The game ignores the assignments I give it and instead always assigns, to all roles that are "assigned", to the party member with the "highest" priority that has any role assigned. For example:
* party assignments in the clan window:
* actual assignments as reported by a party member in their dialogue:

If I set Dizzy to None, then Nathanos automatically "inherits" all the other assigned roles. If I set Nathanos to None then Alea inherits the remaining roles. If I set Alea to None then finally Sotherys The Scholar gets his Engineer role.

The reported party assignments in the dialogue seems correct, from my observation of which party members have which skills increased (ex. Dizzy is getting Engineering increased on sieges).

I tried everything I could think of to fix this (unassigned everyone, then reassigned, in many different orders), removing party members and adding them back to the party, etc. Nothing worked. If a party member of "higher" priority gets assigned a role, they automatically get assigned ALL roles that are assigned to anyone else. By "higher" priority I mean the order in which the party members are listed on the Character screen dropdown (which is NOT the order in which they are listed in the party screen).

Last edited:
Hi team,
I don't think this problem is only caused by character deaths. I have only lost the the scout & engineer roles in my main party. But if I look at my caravans, I can assign all available skills to any player running a caravan or to the leader of a second party for that matter. I have just lost 2 skill roles from my main party.
NgImnq8.png

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom