bug or intended

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey,

Not sure if bug but sure looks like it; so I send a companion to do a mission keep recruiting and suddenly I have 99 troops and can only hold 83; so I decide to give my brother Noland 20 something troops and send him off; (create party in clan) and low and behold 2 ticks later he has 78! troops, and some decent ones ... Now we are not at war but this looks like he instantly spawned ~50 odd troops. Also I have to pay for that 78 folk which is like ~4k wages, why mine only take ~800 in wages...

For all I can tell my brother is a .... :grin:

Do I need to report this or is this "expected" behavior ?

I think when you make a party they take out 5k as their balance to get going and s they earn money they start to then pay into daily wages..... but I do think it doesn't always display as you paying 4-5k suddenly. As to his party, idduno how he got them so fast, perhaps he hired expensive mercenary units and the cost got tacked onto the wages? I'm confused too tbh.

I think it is expected. From my observation, their party do need to recruit or they also take troops out from available places. So initial days can start with sudden cost with Ks but flat out soon to estimated wage in their party page. Not sure about troop quality tho, I do find them need to upgrade though tree too. May be when you off range they starting to spawn to a formula?

Hey,

I left him going as I had a little bit of money, and you are correct it balances out (it doesn't stay at ~4k) so I think its not a bug its normal behavior. I guess he was lucky to buy up allot of troops from all over the place ... (or the algorithm just gave him/let me pay for it :grin:)

Thanks all !

Back
Top Bottom