Resolved Bug or Error Concerning Prison Ransoming

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.5.9.270154
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I found the glitch or bug after partaking a massive battle as a mercenary for the Southern Empire, versus the Aserai. After the battle was completed, Jinda of the Azerai became one of my prisoners. I decided to to exclude her from the rest of the prisoners ransomed in Danustica, and left the city. I tried to have a dialogue with her before returning back to the city. I had not moved from my position when i left. When i went to ransom her, the option to ransom prisoners never went away, and I still had Jinda as a prisoner. I could spam click the option and keep recieving denars without having her removed as a prisoner.
How to Reproduce: Capture a hero, ransom all over prisoners, leave city, speak to hero, return to city. Attempt to ransom prisoner.
Have you used cheats and if so which: My game is completely vanilla, only changing via updates. Current build: e.1.5.9.270154
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series
GPU Driver Version: Radeon Software Version 21.3.1
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700x Eight-Core Processor
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: Some MSI motherboard idk
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD, 1TB

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom