[BUG] Nakedness and Script Errors

Users who are viewing this thread

Apthorpe

Knight at Arms
I'm not sure what caused this bug exactly, so I'll describe the events leading up to it.

1. I set Control Block Direction from manual to auto, Damage to Player from normal to 1/4, and Combat AI from good to poor.

2. I rescued four of my companions from Shariz's dungeon. After that, I switched the settings back to what they were before. I should note that I got a somewhat error report as the prison break started, but since I experienced no immediate negative effects I figured it was nothing.

3. I went to Jelkala to visit milady, but in an embarrassing twist I found my character to be missing his clothing. Well, to be fair, he did keep his mail boots.

4. Now whenever I visit my castle (Almerra Castle), I get this error
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 540: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 13:
At menu menu_town item mno_visit_lady condition.

5. Also, whenever I walk around a Lord's Hall, the 'naked' bug manifests itself. Once again, my character retains his mail boots...

So yeah. I'm not sure what causes this, but I hope my report will help to get this bug fixed.

I get the exact same message. However, I play a swadian Lady, who was just granted Dhirm as a fief. (And with it, a number of villages.).

This was a bit odd because King Harlaus had just said he wouldn't grant me fiefs and then I got one of the biggest in the game.

I don't have any nakedness bug, however.

On a related note:
The mission to make peace between two factions (nords and swdians) by capturing or otherwise removing two lords from the picture does not exit properly if there is peace declared while you still have the mission. This caused script errors whenever peace was declared between any factions. (or so I think).

Im getting this same error, Also in Dhirim.

Ymira was my Minister at Dhirim(Which I totally conquered while the Swadians and Nords were duking it out. Nords captured it and it had like 120 defenders, attacked the place with about 50 knights). I thought the bug was related to her maybe, so I replaced her with Nizar, except she disappeared.... And the bug still exists.

Just came to this Forum because of this exact problem.
I freed a Lord of my Faction from Prison and after that my Avatar is naked, if i enter a castle.
I have no Script Errors though.
Also in the courtyard of my castle, i still have my armor. The problem only occurs in the Throne Room.
And ya, i still wear my boots -_-.

I heard this bugs been around for a bit.  I think all you need to do is restart the game.  It has worked for me in the past.

I've also experienced the naked character bug, but only in lord halls. I fixed it by simply restarting the game, so you should try the same.

Back
Top Bottom