Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

MonkeyTazer

Recruit
I went to ransom my prisoners and it's letting me ransom them an infinite amount of times - currently swimming in 1million denars, but stopped because i got tired of clicking the button to ransom.

I uploaded the video to reddit - I can post in here or send it via email but I don't see an option to upload videos/photos in the forums?

Bug - Infinite Ransom - Infinite Money

Hello, can you reproduce the problem on the latest live version(e1.5.5) of the game? If so please let me know.
I can reproduce it fairly often on 1.5.7 beta if that helps at all. However, I unfortunately have no idea what triggers it. It is only hero characters though.

I can reproduce it fairly often on 1.5.7 beta if that helps at all. However, I unfortunately have no idea what triggers it. It is only hero characters though.
Hello, can you please share a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as the description so i can identify your file.

I went to ransom my prisoners and it's letting me ransom them an infinite amount of times - currently swimming in 1million denars, but stopped because i got tired of clicking the button to ransom.

I uploaded the video to reddit - I can post in here or send it via email but I don't see an option to upload videos/photos in the forums?

Bug - Infinite Ransom - Infinite Money
I once sold Raganvad and this happened. I gained 3m gold thanks to him. Game version 1.5.7

Back
Top Bottom