Resolved BUG: Main quest checkbox conditions doesn't reset after leaving kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.1.310948
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

synida

Recruit
Summary:
I had the 4 main quest, one of them is called Create a non-imperial kingdom. I joined the Kazuit, Kazuhat or Kuzuhit(something like that) kingdom and then I captured and owned a settlement in the north with a 2 castles. The settlement was Thy or Thial I think, the two castles are 1 directly on its right side and one directly below that castle. Anyway. I saw in the encyclopedia, that my clan is originated from Vandalia(or what) so I though that they have homesickness and they would like to see their origin land, instead of hanging out with some nomad barbarians - sidenote: they didn't actually have homesickness ofc, I just like to build up good stories.
So I left the kingdom and left all the holdings behind. Then I had nothing - like no settlements and castles - and when I checked the quest description, I had all markings green. One of them is own a town and another one is be an independent clan. So the quest description suggested that I could create my own Kingdom - which is actually only possible if there is a governor in the settlement that u own.
So I think the issue is that when someone presses the leave kingdom button, it doesn't update - remove - the quest checkbox marking accordingly.

How to Reproduce:
Get the 4 main quest active - one of them is Create a non-imperial kingdom.
Join a kingdom and get a town - marking the town requirement green in the quest description.
Leave the kingdom, and leaving all your holdings behind.
Check the quest description, to see that you have completed all the requirements.

Have you used cheats and if so which:
I have a mod: Adjustable Level Up Points - but that shouldn't affect this part of the game

Scene Name (if related): not scene, but related quest: Create a non-imperial kingdom
Media
(Screenshots & Video): Yeah, I didn't think that I'll have the mood of reporting bugs for games again, so I didn't capture it then.

Hey, i will inform the devs about the issue.Thank you for your time and reporting it in. Meanwhile, can you please send the save file where we can inspect this issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

hey,

I further investigated this one, and it was me misunderstanding the concept I think. I had a save file for this one as well, tried to reproduce it and I thought that the have at least 1 settlement means towns, and excludes the castles. In the other save file where I already have a castle but nothing else, the checkbox is green and when I leave there I can create my kingdom

Back
Top Bottom