Bug: Lord defecting to your side

Users who are viewing this thread

JohnAlverate

Recruit
Summary: Some enemy bands (4x around 20 men) mustered and assaulted me. Just before we would meet I saved. As I got into the conversation with their leader, I persuaded him to join my side, which actually worked. Sadly, now, everytime I try to run away, or assault the other three groups, the same leader keeps popping up as if he is going to attack me, but then switches to the dialogue as if it were a lord of our side. Hence, I cannot fight, move, or anything.
How to Reproduce: Saving just before another army meets you, then in the dialogue options make the lord defect to your side. Then this bug will occure.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): -
Media (Screenshots & Video): If needed, I can WeTransfer it.
Version: e1.0.11 / Beta Hotfix
Computer Specs: Lenovo Legion Y540-15IRH-PGO

This is a known issue.
It should also have been posted Here.

You can temporarily fix it by doing one of the following:
  1. Open up some form of barter option with an alternative Lord nearby which triggers a new scene.
  2. Form an army, and ask the Lord you bartered with to join your Army
  3. Kick the Lord from your Kingdom (200 influence cost), and then request he joins again (If mercenary faction - which is typically the type of faction that causes this issue).
  4. If you have a companion in your party, or another Lord in an existing Army, start a conversation with them.
When applying one of the above options, you need to not click anywhere on the map, and simply start the time progression again. The Lord will then just move on and go about their business.

Back
Top Bottom