BUG LIST 1.132 (Check here before reporting!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Shrugging Khan

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Here we go again.

Bugs:
  • You cannot see any messages, because there is a debug message spam taking place. Check your message log to see it.
  • Guild Masters stop giving you quests. Being unable to get a quest is intentional. You cannot get two quests back-to-back from the same guildmaster. Even asking another guildmaster (and turning it down) will allow you to ask the guildmaster at zollern again.
  • Patrols can not be ordered around
  • The budget calculations might be erroneous and overcharge you. Budget calculations are due to "free" bodyguards still charging you money. Here's a hint: Don't let accountants become your bodyguards.
  • Participating in tournaments will give you and all your companions permanent attribute and skill boosts
  • Stealing someone's unique weapon, being challenged to a duel by them, and beating them, will leave a quest in your quest log that will remain forever.
  • Companions sent on missions or ransomed will not be able to re-join your party upon returning.
  • Sometimes, random lords (not enemies) will follow your party. They disappear as soon as they touch your party. They and their party will vanish.
  • You can get multiple uniques from the unique enemies by taking them on more than once.
  • Save village from bandits quest can become permenantly logged if the bandit infestation ends but the player did not end it. (Note: =HighXplosive= believes this quest had a timer in vanilla, which this mod has removed hence this bug).

Not bugs:
  • Battlefields are strangely coloured: There is a powerful presence taking the field
  • Guns are Inaccurate: These are ye olde muzzleloaders. Use more guns to compensate. Or walk closer to your target.
  • Walking moves the camera instead of the player character: Arrow keys move the camera. Use the in-game menu to change the key binding.

Shrugger's and non-shrugging people's personal complaints:
  • --------Shrugging--------
  • War hammers deal blunt damage, even though their swinging strike clearly impacts with a pointy implement.
  • The various polearms seem to have completely random damage stats for their thrusts (warhammer and poleaxe have the highest, halberds have relatively low, spears have even lower damage)
  • The Murond Pistoleers refuse to fire their weapons in a timely fashion (they don't start shooting until long after the enemy has come into and gone from melee range)
  • --------Not shrugging--------
  • You can buy Reinforced, Cracked, Battered, etc Haelmarian Cheese.
  • You cannot select Done on the looting screen post battle if there are still items (i.e. useless trash) left in the loot box that you don't want (even if your NPCs could carry it for you).
  • There are no bayonets on various firearms that have piercing damage on a thrust attack: the model ends at the muzzle.
  • Cartridges can be Heavy or Balanced or Bent.

As always, give me all you have.
Comments by Somebody on each of the entries are welcome and will be included.

Budget calculations are due to "free" bodyguards still charging you money. Here's a hint: Don't let accountants become your bodyguards. I wasn't aware of the guildmaster questless bug, and same with the patrol orders (you need 200-500 renown for most of the commands). Elaborate?

Guildmaster of my fief town Zollern does not offer quests anymore. I received the fief, did one quest, and form then on the dialogue option disappeared.
I have approximately 2150 renown (Aimed for 500, but the message bug makes the cheat mode an iffy tool to use), and the patrols only offer a "Surrender or die!" and a "leave ya alone" option. The constable dialogue option for patrol orders (of any kind) goes straight to "never mind" and back to the original dialogue options.

Being unable to get a quest is intentional. You cannot get two quests back-to-back from the same guildmaster. Even asking another guildmaster (and turning it down) will allow you to ask the guildmaster at zollern again. I'll look into the patrols - were they led by a hero, or one of the faction specific patrols (i.e. Tsardom Cossacks), or one of the patrols generated by Diplomacy around towns? Usually the last one doesn't show up (since there's a faction patrol limit which is often reached by the combination of the first two), but I've never really tested those.

Is this a bug?

I was defeated in a major battle and lost all my companions
after that i went to a ransom broker and ransomed all of them
but they did not appear in my party

shortly after some of them started coming back wanting to join my party
but i cant seem to accept them back

and yes i am also suffering from the bug where u send an NPC to support your throne but cant accept them back

and no my party is not full when they came back

it looks like the same bug, where party members are unable to rejoin your party.

Sometimes, random lords (not enemies) will follow your party. They disappear as soon as they touch your party. I do not know if they automatically respawn, but they and their party will vanish.

You can buy Reinforced, Cracked, Battered, etc Haelmarian Cheese. This item should not have quality grades for obvious reasons.

You can get multiple uniques from the unique enemies by taking them on more than once: is this intentional?

You cannot select Done on the looting screen post battle if there are still items (i.e. useless trash) left in the loot box that you don't want (even if your NPCs could carry it for you). The Done button should perhaps always be present. Intentional?

There are no bayonets on various firearms that have piercing damage on a thrust attack: the model ends at the muzzle.

If you are reloading a firearm, the animation prevents you from switching to melee effectively in an emergency.

You can move while reloading a firearm (intentional?).

Cartridges can be Heavy or Balanced or Bent. Intentional?

Recruitable troops in taverns spawn on top of tables, etc, and in certain taverns, block paths to upstairs rooms.

=HighXplosive= said:
Sometimes, random lords (not enemies) will follow your party. They disappear as soon as they touch your party. I do not know if they automatically respawn, but they and their party will vanish.

You can buy Reinforced, Cracked, Battered, etc Haelmarian Cheese. This item should not have quality grades for obvious reasons.

You can get multiple uniques from the unique enemies by taking them on more than once: is this intentional?

You cannot select Done on the looting screen post battle if there are still items (i.e. useless trash) left in the loot box that you don't want (even if your NPCs could carry it for you). The Done button should perhaps always be present. Intentional?

There are no bayonets on various firearms that have piercing damage on a thrust attack: the model ends at the muzzle.

If you are reloading a firearm, the animation prevents you from switching to melee effectively in an emergency.

Cartridges can be Heavy or Balanced or Bent. Intentional?

Recruitable troops in taverns spawn on top of tables, etc, and in certain taverns, block paths to upstairs rooms.

Summed up most of the ones I've encountered.  :wink:

Can't think of anything else...

=HighXplosive= said:

It can be used as throwing weapon in case of dire need...
It causes constipation too...

At least that's what lore says.  :lol:

Alright, updated. Didn't add all of them, for reasons as following.
=HighXplosive= said:

You can block to cancel the reloading animation, then switch to melée.

I think it's kind of intentional, troop movements tend to get bogged down utterly when you can't reload on the move - see crossbowmen spread all over the battlefield. Of course, as far as I'm concerned muskets and arquebuses should have to be reloaded while standing still only, whereas calivers and pistols ought to be more mobile (but have their damage, accuracy and range reduced).

Recruitables change their position once you re-enter the tavern, so it's no big issue. Personally, I've never actually had problems getting past them.
Can you maybe even shoot them?

Can't say I'm the "rampage through a tavern type of person", so no. I agree, not a major issue, but you did ask for bugs rather than major issues.

A fair point to do with firearms. Would be nice as a feature nonetheless to disable it with switch mode.

Another bug, possibly introduced by the mod.

Save village from bandits quest can become permenantly logged if the bandit infestation ends but the player did not end it. (Note: I believe this quest had a timer in vanilla, which this mod has removed hence this bug).

Bug: Sometimes a doppleganger of yourself will hang around as independent mercenary parties, and if you interact with one,
        he/she will act like your king with dialogues such as "i wish to stop being a marshall" and so on.

He will have same gear if you fight him and will drop the unique items YOU have.

The problem is the fact that these doppleganger parties will affect your reputations, and these other ghost parties will skew the world interaction...kinda kills the immersion :sad:

Back
Top Bottom