BUG LIST 1.132 (Check here before reporting!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yep, just deserter parties. I also came across another bug. Hunt down bandits quest sometimes targets other lords, instead of bandits. This could be a vanilla bug.

That quest picks a random party which attacked a farmer/caravan party. I removed the faction restriction so that factional patrols can be targetted, but forgot to exclude kingdom parties. I'll fix it, along with the deserters. BTW, if you turn on cheat mode to 2, you'll see a couple of log messages every time a deserter party is regularly spawned. If you see yourself in there, let me know,

I just hope that the quests targeting factional troops will, when peace is declared in the middle of the quest, either auto-cancel or (ideally) allow the option to challenge a lord to a duel, so as to avoid the relation hit against the faction.

I don't know if this is a bug for my game somehow, or I'm just an impatient prick, but my companions just disappeared without a trace after I gave them fiefs.
I gave Lezalit Etrosq Castle, and Bahesthur Reveran village, and now they are nowhere to be found. Notes say that whereabouts unknown, faction notes say I have no vassals, and my ministers act like they never heard of them. (When I click I would like to send a message to a lord, or I want information about a lord, and select my faction, My character just says, Uuuh, never mind.)
EDIT: I don't know if this helps, but I finished the tutorial quest, and I had my kingdom destroyed once, but I re-established it.
I will try starting a new game, and be more careful, but I'm a bit bummed.

Should not this thread be stuck to the front page?

I've used the menus and scripts fixes, but I'm still getting some message spam about lords using items.  I'll check and see what all is displayed, but I don't think there's any caravan spam.

Bug
- Custom troops sometimes lose all equipped gears after loading game
- Merchant doesn't offer to sell arm/foot gears later ingame. (Needs other confirmation)

Back
Top Bottom