Resolved Bug: Landowner Needs Manual Laborers allows you to sell non-bandit prisoners

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

jaychouhero

Recruit
Summary: I'm pretty sure this is not part of the intended design, but I was able to sell non-bandit prisoners for the "Landowner Needs Manual Laborers" quest. I was able to do it every time at every village.

How to Reproduce: The problem seems to be with the "Transfer All" buttons in the party screen when you sell your prisoner to the village notable. There are multiple ways to get this bug to happen and they all involve the "Transfer All" button. Here is one method:
Note: You will need at least 1 bandit prisoner and as many non-bandit prisoners as you want. Also, for simplicity, I will refer to your party's prisoners list as "the right side" and the village notable's prisoner list as "the left side."
  1. Click the "Transfer All" button on the right side. This will cause all bandit prisoners to move from the right list to the left list. This should also cause a "transfer" button to appear for the first non-bandit prisoner on the right list.
  2. Click on the "transfer" button of the non-bandit prisoner to move that prisoner from the right list to the left. (The "Transfer All" button on the right side will not move non-bandit prisoners)
  3. Click on the "transfer" button of your bandit prisoner on the left list to move it back to the right list. (The "Transfer All" button on the left side will move all prisoners back to the right list)
  4. Repeat steps 1-3 and you can move as many non-bandit prisoners as you want over to the left side.
A few more things I noticed after doing some tests:
  • Non-bandit prisoners will still count towards the maximum number of prisoners you can sell.
  • You don't need to have any bandit prisoner on the left side to click sell.
  • I didn't do the math but I'm pretty sure you get paid 10 times the usual price, or however much the multiplier is, for the non-bandit prisoner just as you do for bandit prisoners. In the example in the screenshot, I sold 16 tier 6 prisoners, 36 tier 5 prisoners, 1 tier 4 prisoner, and 1 tier 3 prisoner (all non-bandit prisoners) which got me 44495 dinars.

Have you used cheats and if so which: None

Scene Name (if related): I was able to do it multiple times at different villages, but the village in the screenshot is Beglomuar.

Media (Screenshots & Video):
https://
drive.
google.
com/file/d/1wjEkID9a-v9bNjtRWHIYEQxR0pNDP4d_/view?usp=sharing
This is a link to a screenshot I uploaded to Google Drive. I had to put the link in multiple lines because my account is apparently too new to include external links.

Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Back
Top Bottom