[Bug?] Kicking

Users who are viewing this thread

i don't think it's supposed to knock them back, just stun them a bit.

Also, anyone with any armor at all will reduce kick damage to next to nothing. In short, you might be able to rule the arena melees with this, but even clothing is going to drop the damage down. any real armor and it will do zero damage.

We should be able to use the kick to nudge friendly troops so the player doesn't always get stuck on walls/siege towers in castle battles.

Alhanalem said:
i don't think it's supposed to knock them back, just stun them a bit.

Also, anyone with any armor at all will reduce kick damage to next to nothing. In short, you might be able to rule the arena melees with this, but even clothing is going to drop the damage down. any real armor and it will do zero damage.
Maybe, but I'll leave this to the developers to decide.

Egbert said:
We should be able to use the kick to nudge friendly troops so the player doesn't always get stuck on walls/siege towers in castle battles.
:shock: I want this function right now!
at least in single player!

maybe when kicking a team member, it instead pushes them without damage ?

In my expierence kicking throws your enemy a lot farther now. last patch i could chamber an overhead attack, kick, and then let go of attack and itd hit. Now they go off too far away for it to work.

It is also fun to kick drunks in the bar to unconsciousness and its far less violent too.

radicalhit said:

So in theory, we might be able to kick ourselves to the top of a ramp when besieging?

Zaro said:
radicalhit said:

So in theory, we might be able to kick ourselves to the top of a ramp when besieging?

that would solve most of my siege problems. It'd be funny to have a order for your npcs to kick, that would stop them from getting stuck.

Back
Top Bottom