(Bug) Khuzait Heavy Lancer.

Users who are viewing this thread

ImNotAce

Recruit
Hello.

Ive being currently trying to make myslef a Khuzait army and I noticed while leveling up the khuzait lancer into the heavy lancer that the stats were severely lower.

Sorry for my english.

Thanks and Keep it up guys u made a great game. :smile:

just noticed that too, wonder if its a bug in the actual strengt of the unit, or a bug in just the numbers shown.

I think it is a visual bug, as I have not seen a sign that my heavy lancers die faster than the lancers. That said, the models are equipped with weapons and armour so are more resilient anyway. I do lose the heavy archers faster than the lancers in any case, when attacking hideouts. Although I have seen a few heavy lancers get mobbed by looters or in simulated battles. However, this is to be expected when compared to cavalry archers. When there are no other melee units, only these melee units will die.
One would have to test to know for sure by either letting similar units face off, against each other, and then repeating that over and over, until there is a big enough dataset. Or you could let yourself get hit by lancers and heavy lancers over and over again. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom