Forum Bug/Issue/Error Reporting

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I have created a new group called Bannerlord Denmark, but I have by mistake created it under the clan section, but the group is a Miscellaneous group. I cannot find a option that says, move group, is it possible to move the group under Miscellaneous section? Or should I create a new one under the correct section and delete the one that is in the clan section?

Hello,

I have created a new group called Bannerlord Denmark, but I have by mistake created it under the clan section, but the group is a Miscellaneous group. I cannot find a option that says, move group, is it possible to move the group under Miscellaneous section? Or should I create a new one under the correct section and delete the one that is in the clan section?
Looks like your problem has been resolved.

Not sure if it is even a thing, but I 'it' doesn't show the games under the portrait-name-rank bit. It is not a big deal, but I was wondering how/where to 'activate' that or if it is something that wil show up magically after a little while :smile:

by the way, really like the looks of the new forums, and it is nice to go on a little adventure of discovery in all the sub menu's/sections of it. Good job on this one guys(y)

I haven't got my "Steam" badge though my account was connected to the Steam since beggining. Are there any hidden conditions?

Yes, it is a little different to the old Steam field we had on the old forum profiles. This badge is given if you have connected your Steam account to your TaleWorlds account, which you can do here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?account/connected-accounts/
Right now, connecting your account just allows you to login using your Steam account. However, we have some ideas for later down the line on how we can make use of this for community features. :smile:

Not sure if it is even a thing, but I 'it' doesn't show the games under the portrait-name-rank bit. It is not a big deal, but I was wondering how/where to 'activate' that or if it is something that wil show up magically after a little while :smile:

by the way, really like the looks of the new forums, and it is nice to go on a little adventure of discovery in all the sub menu's/sections of it. Good job on this one guys(y)
Check out this post for how to feature the badge on your profile:
it's not gone, you're just not featuring it on your profile.

go to your profile page, click "badges", then click the little loudspeaker icon.

Ia5Vj.png

Is there a way to convert old thread urls to the new forum? I keep getting generic pages, example: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=298543.105 . If not, this breaks google searches of the forum.
Some URLs (the "fancy" ones) are being handled by a redirect script, but some of the simpler ones like that which Google for some reason stored (even though throughout the forum all links were "fancy" formatted) I plan to take another look at implementing. They're just more difficult to properly handle redirecting.

EDIT:
Though I should point out that obviously Google's results will be updated over time as they crawl back over the forum. The more important issue in my mind is old links posted elsewhere which might not be updated as quickly, if ever.

You will need to login to the main website using your forum login info, and then head to the game registration area on the main site:

Once you register games there, you will have game ownership badges for them here.

You will need to login to the main website using your forum login info, and then head to the game registration area on the main site:

Once you register games there, you will have game ownership badges for them here.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you, registered them, now have to see if they show :smile:

Hello, I am unable to post image links in my comments/postings. I used to be able to do so a few days ago. It says "Something went wrong. Please try again or contact an administrator".

Hello, I am unable to post image links in my comments/postings. I used to be able to do so a few days ago. It says "Something went wrong. Please try again or contact an administrator".
Posting links, images, and videos in the new forum software rely on being automatically added to a hidden usergroup which is applied once you have reached 24 hours since registering your account. This is only retroactively applied to older accounts after you have been back online for a bit, and the process that sets these usergroups runs once an hour. So for older accounts that haven't logged in since the forum conversion, it can take up to an hour from that first login for those abilities to work again. The same goes for badges being granted, they're done once an hour (at a different time from usergroups being added) as well.
I've just checked and you have that usergroup set now. If you continue to have problems for some reason, let me know.

It looks like redirected url for different pages is wrong. Only the first page is working properly.
Thanks for the report, confirmed. I've passed it on to the addon devs.

In the mean time before it's fixed, you can access the 2nd and 3rd pages within that category using these links:

Filters for groups do not work.
Also, as a suggestion, maybe give the filter button (to actually apply the filter) a background. It is quite hard to see.

The badge for the number of streams in the navbar is off by 1.
e.g. if there are 22 streams, the badge will show that there are 23 streams.

Edit: To expand on the issue, it seems to count the featured stream twice (1 as featured and 1 as a normal stream).

Filters for groups do not work.
Known issue, hopefully fixed soon by the addon dev.

The badge for the number of streams in the navbar is off by 1.
e.g. if there are 22 streams, the badge will show that there are 23 streams.

Edit: To expand on the issue, it seems to count the featured stream twice (1 as featured and 1 as a normal stream).
Confirmed. Hmm, seems minor enough I'm not worried about it.

Back
Top Bottom