Forum Bug/Issue/Error Reporting

Users who are viewing this thread

Code and Inline Code have unreadable styling for conversations.
This applies to both preview and the actual message.

Thanks for pointing this out. I just checked and only ran into the issue with the preview, which should be fixed now. Could you let me know if you are still experiencing this problem and I will look into it again, thanks.

Thanks for pointing this out. I just checked and only ran into the issue with the preview, which should be fixed now. Could you let me know if you are still experiencing this problem and I will look into it again, thanks.
I am no longer experiencing this problem for previews or the actual message.

There doesn't seem to be a way to change your profile avatar?

Go onto your profile and then click on your profile picture and you should be able to edit it (the 'edit' text will only show once your cursor is over the picture).

0wjhlg2.png

Hi,

Served the probby period but cannot set an avatar on the forums unless it's blindingly obvious and I am too foolish to see

Last edited by a moderator:
okay thanks

maybe it jus takes a while for the server box to recognise my authorities to set an avatar?

It is quite possible that this is the case, we have some limitations on what new accounts can do for the first 25 hours. You should try changing it again now seeing as your account was made a couple of days ago.

It is quite possible that this is the case, we have some limitations on what new accounts can do for the first 25 hours. You should try changing it again now seeing as your account was made a couple of days ago.
Okay ye thanks it would seem it was the issue I thought it was just a delayed serverbox reset

Hello guys !

When using a fixed font as Courier New, it is possible to create nice layouts and here is what I've done yesterday :

Tm4nrZh.png

In the text editor, everything seems clean. But when tou click on Post, the result is not at all what expected :

0Jk9R01.png

The space characters are not displayed and the layout is completely ruined. The best is that, internally, the spaces characters are there because if you reedit the message, the display is still correct. No, the spaces are just not displayed when posted.

This worked perfectly into the previous forum, so please can you fix the displayer so that the multiple spaces characters strings are not eaten when displayed into the messages list.

Thanks.

Hey, since this morning i can't enter the taleworlds main website.
Neither by cell phone nor by WiFi.

fixed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom