Version number
e1.7.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

Kristal9

Recruit
Summary: When I try to sign a mercenary contract with any leader of any small factions they say "Here's our conditions of contract. Are you agree?" But where is these conditions? I can say "I agree." and "I don't agree." But I cann't see these conditions of a contract.
How to Reproduce: Every time when I sign a mercenary contract.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Yes. I used Developer Console Mod. But I have cheated money only.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
GPU Driver Version: 512.77
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
RAM: HyperX DDR4 16GB 3200 MHz with dual channel
Motherboard: MSI TOMAHAWK B450
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD Samsung 970 Evo NVMe M.2

Hey, can you reproduce the issue on an un-modded campaign? Please let me know if the issue is persistent on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files. I will inform the devs about the issue, since this could be a text, dialogue related issue. Thank you for your time.

Hey, i could not reproduce issue on the live version and was able to get the offer in multiple different lanuage texts. Please make sure that this is not a mod related problem.

Hey, can you reproduce the issue on an un-modded campaign? Please let me know if the issue is persistent on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files. I will inform the devs about the issue, since this could be a text, dialogue related issue. Thank you for your time.
I verified files of game and made new campaign without any mods. There is the same problem.

Hey, can you please send the new save file with the same problem to us for further inspection? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey, can you please send the new save file with the same problem to us for further inspection? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Done.

Back
Top Bottom