Resolved [Bug] Gang leader sword quest (e1.0.2)

Users who are viewing this thread

I took the quest where you gather swords and give them to a gang leader. In this case, I needed 8 swords (quality and type didn't matter), so I forged 5 swords in addition to the 3 I already had (2 Northern Tapered Blade and 1 custom sword). When I went back to complete the quest the gang leader only took the 2 Northern Tapered Blades. The reward of ~6000 denars for 8 swords also seems a bit excessive, especially if there's no risk involved. I don't know if there's a chance to get caught like some other missions, but it didn't happen to me.

Additionally, there's no way to pick what swords to give away. This means the player can accidentally give away something they wanted to keep. Maybe there could be a trading screen where you drag over the swords yourself?

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom