Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Blam_Shazam

Recruit
Summary:
Bug - Game is deleting Companion
Death enabled, Moera the Healer is my surgeon in my party with ~50% health.
Mods: "attributes per level"

We're riding along and at noon (about half a day after a battle) she "dies in battle". I did a couple reloads, shutdown game, removing her from my party, put her as govener even removing her as one of my companions but still "dies in battle" half a day later.

I've got a "couple" hours in this playthrough and to have a companion get deleted like this is....UNFREEEAKEN ACCEPTABLE!!!!!

please help thanks.

Or maybe 'The Time Machine' had it right all along....

Note: I also posted this on Steam discussions

How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: 4GHz
RAM:32
Motherboard: Asus Z87-A ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 500G SSD/ 4T HDD

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

MArdA,
I kinda feel like your dismissing my bug because of a policy conflict. Albeit I'm not a programmer so I wont be too snarky but the 'attributes per level' mod lets gives me an attribute point ever time a character levels up. The death of a character many hours after a battle seems like a different part of the game programing.

Are you sure she didn't already died in a battle and its after half a day that the game actually kill her?

MArdA,
I kinda feel like your dismissing my bug because of a policy conflict. Albeit I'm not a programmer so I wont be too snarky but the 'attributes per level' mod lets gives me an attribute point ever time a character levels up. The death of a character many hours after a battle seems like a different part of the game programing.
This mod hasn't been updated in over a year. As new versions of Bannerlord come out, almost every mod needs to have an update released in order for it to work correctly with that version of Bannerlord. You have 1.5.9 installed, and people were complaining about it not working in version 1.1.0

Also, some general advise, stay away from mods that edit the save file. Often they ruin the save and if the mod developer doesn't continuously update the mod as new versions of Bannerlord come out, you will be unable to play that save on the new versions and will have to start a new save to be able to play the newer versions of Bannerlord.

Back
Top Bottom