Resolved [Bug] Game crash once I start to attack a forest bandit hideout after previously failing the quest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, I encountered a weird bug with these hideouts. One that I want to point out is that you cannot seem to attack the hideout after you lose to it. The hideout I am trying to attack (again) is in the Sturgian lands between Omor, Ov, Forin, and Mazhaden. I got it as a new quest from the village of Chornobas, after failing a previous one from Mazhadan. I also want to point out that I failed the quest after my men killed the bandit chief and we all died to the remaining 2-3 bandits.

Every time I try to wait for dark and then attack it, I can load into the level fine but then the screen fades to black after a few seconds, or once I start moving with my troops.

Also whenever I try to attack the hideout, it looks empty before the crash, since I killed most of the bandits before. I tried to run the game in safe mode as prompted but I still encounter this bug.

EDIT: Another thing to add, the game description tells me this: "You spy through the trees what seems to be a clearing in the forest with what appears to be the outlines of a camp. There seems to be no one inside."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom