Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

zengry

Recruit
I found a cool bug last night recruiting a minor clan as a vassal of my kingdom. Basically I dont know how this worked or if its a rare situation, I dont know if it will
work for everyone everytime or not, anyways i own a kingdom. Most powerful and we are fighting the south that are destroyed, I had the leader of the Legion of the Betrayed in my prisoner catagory and asked if he would join me…Turns out it gave me the dialouge as if he was a true vassal out the south, I was able to get him to join me for 20k. It was strange as when i looked at kingdom clans he didnt have the gold coin icon stating hes a mercenary, He was a true vassal of the kingdom with a town.

I found a cool bug last night recruiting a minor clan as a vassal of my kingdom. Basically I dont know how this worked or if its a rare situation, I dont know if it will
work for everyone everytime or not, anyways i own a kingdom. Most powerful and we are fighting the south that are destroyed, I had the leader of the Legion of the Betrayed in my prisoner catagory and asked if he would join me…Turns out it gave me the dialouge as if he was a true vassal out the south, I was able to get him to join me for 20k. It was strange as when i looked at kingdom clans he didnt have the gold coin icon stating hes a mercenary, He was a true vassal of the kingdom with a town.
If you don't have the Allegiance Overhaul mod, they will most likely leave and take their fiefs with them, because they have still mercenary logic and this is the real bug here.

There should be always a way to convert a mercenary clan into a real vassal clan.

If you don't have the Allegiance Overhaul mod, they will most likely leave and take their fiefs with them, because they have still mercenary logic and this is the real bug here.

There should be always a way to convert a mercenary clan into a real vassal clan.
Yes a player also told me after a year or so they still end up leaving, i didnt test it that long as it seemed too cheesy but thought was interesting

This isn't a bug, it's literally a mod feature.

Back
Top Bottom