Resolved BUG: Fetch Quests, Crashing and Exploits

Users who are viewing this thread

Good day! Like some of you, I had experienced the bug pertaining to delivering x swords/crossbows etc to certain personalities in cities. In the beginning, these all start out fine until you manage to accumulate the x amount of items in your inventory (I think including your equipped weapon). Once you have these items, accessing the inventory screen and then exiting would make the game crash and no matter what you click (Done, Cancel, etc) or where you access your inventory (Trade, Post-Battle Loot, Inventory Button), it will make the game crash. People had to wait for days for this quest to finish and get their game working again.

A workaround I found out but also a possible exploit is heading straight back to the questgiver and finishing the quest. I did this and found out that I was not deducted the number of swords that I was supposed to deliver, but instead got all the money from the quest reward without turning in anything. Accessed the inventory screen afterwards and it doesnt crash anymore. Anyway, posting this for the devs' sak for bugfixing.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

We are marking this thread as resolved as the requested information has not been provided. Please let us know if the issue is persistent.

Back
Top Bottom