In Progress Bug/feature cause by changes to 1.80 beta and armies disolving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Zorion_no

Sergeant
Summary: We where at war, but had a rebelling city.
How to Reproduce: Have a rebellion occur, but then get peace wtih all the factions you are at war with, thus all armies is disbanded.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no.
So the new feature in 1.80 auto disband all npc controlled armies as soon as war hits.
This is normally not an issue, but in this case where we had the rebelling city - there cant be formed any armies to take it, cause of not being at war with any kingdomes.
Thus we cant take the city back, in the timeframe of 30 days, unless of course someone declared war on the faction.
I'm not a vassal, just a merc so I cant form any armies, nor can I realistically siege the town with 100's of milita with my party of 96 troops (not to mention the lords about of the rebelling faction).

So this new feature have a sideeffect in terms of the rebelling cities. as they arent counted as kingdomes.

Summary: We where at war, but had a rebelling city.
How to Reproduce: Have a rebellion occur, but then get peace wtih all the factions you are at war with, thus all armies is disbanded.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no.
So the new feature in 1.80 auto disband all npc controlled armies as soon as war hits.
This is normally not an issue, but in this case where we had the rebelling city - there cant be formed any armies to take it, cause of not being at war with any kingdomes.
Thus we cant take the city back, in the timeframe of 30 days, unless of course someone declared war on the faction.
I'm not a vassal, just a merc so I cant form any armies, nor can I realistically siege the town with 100's of milita with my party of 96 troops (not to mention the lords about of the rebelling faction).

So this new feature have a sideeffect in terms of the rebelling cities. as they arent counted as kingdomes.
If you need an army to take a town, you play the game wrong.
The Player don't need an army to take a town, because mission battles are different from simulation battles.

200 Khans Guard and you can take every town in the game.

Back
Top Bottom