Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Charly30

Recruit
Summary:
The dialog display error appears maybe half the time of the "goods too much expensive" quests ; when it's time to say yes I want to do the quest or not the upper line black.

Graphic grid : maybe since the last hotfix (maybe, certainly, almost sure), a grid appears especially on horses armor and caracters and their armors and weapons and maybe on other stuffs like walls.
The graphic settings are at the maximum (game + Adrenalin), no sharpness (I don't like the effect, especially the sky).
Whithout mod it's same

See these 2 pics below :

How to Reproduce: play
Have you used cheats and if so which:no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: ROG STRIX 68000XT
GPU Driver Version: 22.5.1
CPU:5800X3D
RAM:32Go
Motherboard:ROG STRIX B550-e Gaming
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 2xSSD >1To

Hey, can you reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files? If the issue is persistent please let me know.

Hey, can you reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files? If the issue is persistent please let me know.
No, it's too long to restart a new campain till can access this kind of quest.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Hi I'm back in this post.
I solved the problem about the Graphic grid : AMD or Nvidia is certainly the same (I started with a 6800XT, now I've got a 4090).
It was because of the graphic settings in Nvidia software (desktop -> graphic setting), maybe beacuse or the antialiasing setted too high, not sure actually.
Anyhow, now no grid anymore :smile:

Back
Top Bottom