[BUG]Crash after a series of already known bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Was just playing on the EU Battle Server (Archonsod was on too) when we all lagged out (horses were just running in circles, nobody could move etc.)...after quitting that match, I couldn't enter the server again (due to that invalid key error) twice, and after trying to refresh the list again and joining a server, this happened...

mbbug01.jpg

Sounds a bit like an error with the array size of something.

System Specs (though I doubt they'll be very helpful in this case):
Windows Vista Notebook with 2GB RAM, Core2Duo 2.0Ghz Processor and an nVidia GeForce 8400M G, all graphical settings on standard values afaik

Wow, I always like seeing new errors, especially when they are completely new. Never seen an expression even close to that one. lol. Good work, you've successfully kablooied your game :razz:

adding this one to the list.

Damn, just happened again (same map as before)! I'll try taking out shadows and see what happens...

EDIT: I actually had the shadows disabled (both env and char), so I enabled both and played the game for nearly an hour without any problem...

EDIT2: It didn't happen with the shadows Off - can someone else confirm if disabling the shadows may trigger this bug?

First ever crash when playing Warband. This very same error happened to me in Siege mode, Castle II (Which seems to be the problem as people in this thread have experienced this one in this map (only?)) on the Siege EU server. I was defending, firing arrows into the siege tower that the enemy was pushing forward when the game suddenly crashed and this error popped up. This was the only crash I've got and only bug of this nature that has happened and there wasn't anything weird before this. Could it be linked to the siege tower?

I have every graphical option on minimum and here's my hardware info:

AMD Athlon 64 3500+, 3.4GB RAM, NVidia GeForce 6150LE. Vista.

sadnhappy said:
First ever crash when playing Warband. This very same error happened to me in Siege mode, Castle II (Which seems to be the problem as people in this thread have experienced this one in this map (only?)) on the Siege EU server. I was defending, firing arrows into the siege tower that the enemy was pushing forward when the game suddenly crashed and this error popped up. This was the only crash I've got and only bug of this nature that has happened and there wasn't anything weird before this. Could it be linked to the siege tower?

I have every graphical option on minimum and here's my hardware info:

AMD Athlon 64 3500+, 3.4GB RAM, NVidia GeForce 6150LE. Vista.
It didn't happen to me ever since I re-enabled shadows - it may be linked to that. Do you have shadows on or off? If they are off, try enabling them and see what happens - if they were already on, then it must be something else...

Beware however that there are multiple errors that start with "Assertion failed" (since that only means that some premisse that was taken for granted by the program was broken) - the game recently crashed again once, but I forgot to take a screenshot unfortunately...the file and expression that caused the crash was different from the one in this thread though.

Couldn't test playing on Siege 2 yet since I'm somewhat busy at university right now, but I'll test it again if the crash occurs there for me too...(on a sidenote, I had all shadows but the "realistic shadows on plants"-options enabled, albeit on Low settings - but I assume your question was directed towards GoreFIN/sadnhappy).

Back
Top Bottom