Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
none
Summary: If you are asked to do a conspiracy quest but already doing another quest, the Conspiracy quest will fail on any effort on the other quest
How to Reproduce: Have 2 quests at the same time, one Conspiracy , one any other. Do other quest, Conspiracy will fail.
Have you used cheats and if so which: NO
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:grin:esktop PC
GPU:Geforce 1080
GPU Driver Version: latest
CPU: Ryzen 3500
RAM: 32 G
Motherboard:X570 TUF
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Looks like the Conspiracy quest has a bug where it cannot be mixed with other quests. I was completing a city merchant quest to kill bandits when I was asked to complete a conspiracy quest . I then killed some bandits for city merchant and Conspiracy quest failed immediately ! Looks like someone cannot program quests properly.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

sent ..

I'm having trouble with my email, but I did just upload the saved game file, it's called "DestroyConspiracyRaiders.sav" . No URL available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom