e1.7.2.314157
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

synida

Recruit
Summary:
Got the update today to e1.7.2.314157, and one of my characters picture turned black. I removed the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders folder and verified the file integrity, the issue stayed with me.

Save file

Have you used cheats and if so which:
Used mod: Keep own fief: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1132
shouldn't affect it tho

Media (Screenshots & Video):
this one is right left corner, the black demon looking guy

same but in army management view:

I put some armor on him and the issue disappeared, so it's hard to tell. I saw this only after the update, and only that day. So I removed that folder, pressed the verify game file integrity button on steam, got the new files, and still had the issue after I started the game, but not since.

I got a different type frequently tho, where the faces of character on the avatar are missing. So like they have their teeth and eyes floating in the air, they don't have faces but only the floating stuff, I can see their armor as well, it looks kinda grotesque, this happens a lot in the battle mode or tactical map during the deployment time. Idk if it's related, because if I check the black guy, he also has his eyes okay on him, and only his face has issues.
Well this isn't like a critical stuff, so if you look at the avatars when it happens, it's a bit scary to see them like that, it's like you are leading an army of the dead, but apart from that it's not so disturbing. I don't know how to reproduce these type of issues. I guess the Shaders folder is to store this type of cache, is there an another folder like that which is related to the faces of the characters?

collected some pictures about the floating teeth and eyes with no face issue today.

The commander candidate Rodarac - btw very nice level design on this map(castle with 2 parts and a bridge between them)

The commander candidate Guaran

Standard recruit unit in the first column of the 4th line

I have these type of issues every day - it's not critical, just creepy tho

Back
Top Bottom