Bug before deciding owner of newly conquered settlements, castles are unstable with high prosterity - revolt is inevitable

Users who are viewing this thread

1. As a ruler of my faction, now I can give a settlement. This is great that it was finaly implemented. But problem is, that I can give settlement, which I conquered, to another clan before ownership was decided: I conquered the castle > give it to clan > BUT then selection started. Clan ,who got castle, was like conqueror. Possibility for giving fiefs to different clans should be off, until ownership will be decided.

2. Next strange thing is in policy ,,Imperial towns". It incerase prosperity +1 for towns AND castles > castle can quickly became rich without possibility to lower prosperity > unable to have any stable garison, all food is spend only for prosperity, even with rich vilages and fully constructed orchards > starving. I was troublesome before 1.5.6, but milita numbers was compensation for that. But now, there is another problem. No garison > security decreasing > loyality decreasing > revolt. And I did not find any way, how to decrease prosperity of castle (only by another policies, which have terribly affects to towns + too long time is needed - I did not try it yet and I still dont know, it it have effect for castles also).

Sorry for off topic but are we available of giving fiefs to our vassals in 1.5.6? I have not read anything related to that in patch notes and I cannot play the game until tomorrow to check it :’-(.

I saw a video where was mention this new feature, is this already added in 1.5.6 then?

Sorry for off topic but are we available of giving fiefs to our vassals in 1.5.6? I have not read anything related to that in patch notes and I cannot play the game until tomorrow to check it :’-(.

I saw a video where was mention this new feature, is this already added in 1.5.6 then?
Yes, It is now avaible if you open kingdom page, but they did not write about it

1. As a ruler of my faction, now I can give a settlement. This is great that it was finaly implemented. But problem is, that I can give settlement, which I conquered, to another clan before ownership was decided: I conquered the castle > give it to clan > BUT then selection started. Clan ,who got castle, was like conqueror. Possibility for giving fiefs to different clans should be off, until ownership will be decided.

2. Next strange thing is in policy ,,Imperial towns". It incerase prosperity +1 for towns AND castles > castle can quickly became rich without possibility to lower prosperity > unable to have any stable garison, all food is spend only for prosperity, even with rich vilages and fully constructed orchards > starving. I was troublesome before 1.5.6, but milita numbers was compensation for that. But now, there is another problem. No garison > security decreasing > loyality decreasing > revolt. And I did not find any way, how to decrease prosperity of castle (only by another policies, which have terribly affects to towns + too long time is needed - I did not try it yet and I still dont know, it it have effect for castles also).

Castles cannot revolt in the current design. Castles are always loyal to their owners. We will investigate the high prosperity and low loyalty issues separately. Thank you for your feedback.

Back
Top Bottom