Need More Info [Bug, Army, Overworld] Time stopped and unable to move after disbanding army

Users who are viewing this thread

fritzelr

Recruit
Summary: The player is unable to cause time to pass after disbanding an army from the Kingdom page.

How to Reproduce: I am unable to attempt to reproduce this now because I currently have negative influence. However, I will describe the context and actions which led to this state. I was leading an army in my own kingdom wherein I am the only clan. I had negative influence as a result of enacting a policy (another bug, I think). I had one other companion in my army. He had roughly 70 troops and I had roughly 100. I was near Kranirog Castle, which I owned and which was besieged by an enemy army from the Western Empire of about 1000 troops. I opened the Kingdom page (K) then went to Armies and clicked on "Disband Army". After disbanding the army, me and my companion appeared to correctly split into two distinct parties. However, the world stood still and I could not cause time to pass by clicking on the world. The game speed bar at the bottom middle of the screen disappeared, and I could not appear to cause time to continue by pressing space, 2, or 3 (my hotkeys for changing game speed). It was as if the game was paused. I had just saved before I disbanded the army, so I loaded and attempted to disband again, but the same thing happened. I was able to continue playing by loading again then kicking my companion from the army, rather than selecting to "disband the army".

Version: e1.2.1.227732

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVidia GForce GTX 970
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X Eight-Core Processor @3.60GHz
RAM: 32.0GB
Motherboard: ASUS PRIME X470-PRO AM4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 3TB HDD

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom