Need More Info bug?: Able to recruit way too many elite prisoners

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Moving prisoners between owned city dungeon and party keeps adding more recruitables.
How to Reproduce: Have lvl 5&6 prisoners in an owned city dungeon, move all from inventory with ctrl-click then add them back one by one. Repeat pattern and more and more will turn recruitable each time.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no, vanilla
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

I went back to the game and it is not happening anymore. But several times it added recruitable amount each time. They were not recruitable until I moved them all to dungeon then picked them back up one by one. About 1/3rd were recruitable each time. I recruited probably 30 of 100 elite prisoners, suddenly when none were recruitable before depositing them in my city dungeon.

Hey, if you encounter the issue again please share your save file with us so we can further inspect the issue. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey, if you encounter the issue again please share your save file with us so we can further inspect the issue. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Happens with prisoners in the after battle menu too, her at this time in this video I show it. If I can reproduce again I'll add a save.

Hi there! Are you still encountering this issue in the latest version, please let us know. Best regards!

Back
Top Bottom