Buff Guards

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slytacular said:
Fight the modern media-industry for historical correctness!

Sadly, the modern media-industry will never listen to a single individual. They are far too busy shoving hot nachos up in their ass in  some Californian skyscraper. We both know that.

Well, they won't be really hard buffed, just a little. Mainly the Assassins will be nerfed. (Like the knife will be a bit slower and things like that) And there will be two new classes for the guards.

Dr. GreenThumb said:
Don't buff guards, last time i had 10-2, i was killing assassins one by one, so i don't think they need a buff.

Ok thats great but this would be an exception not the rule. People have fallen out of cruising planes and survived but you don't see all the skydivers doing it without parachutes now.

The facts are Assassins on average, usuallly end up having more players and usually win. I won't make up statistics but this is obvious for anyone who plays a few rounds of this mod when the server is full.

I know some people that like playing guards, and it works very good then because they are good at teamplaying and things. But without good Teamplay, Guards really have a problem, even if the Assassins don't team up against them.

The only teamwork I know of as a Guard is to use somebody else as bait. Then hit em' with everything I got! Sort of like mammoth hunting in prehistoric times without all the jibba jabba of sneaking around.  :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom