Resolved BSOD 1.4.1 (went away for many versions of EA, but now returned)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, can you upload the below files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please insert the link to this thread in the description so I can identify it.

*the files starting with "rgl_log" and "rgl_log_errors" in the following directory: "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs"
*the engine_config.txt file at "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs

Hi, can you upload the below files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please insert the link to this thread in the description so I can identify it.

*the files starting with "rgl_log" and "rgl_log_errors" in the following directory: "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs"
*the engine_config.txt file at "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs
Done, rgl + rgl errors + engine config with link to this thread

Hi, are you still having the same problem after the latest patches? If yes, can you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com? Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Back
Top Bottom