NA Skirmish Completed BSL Discussion *NEW* $360.00 Prize! NA

Users who are viewing this thread

Host your tournament. I disagree with the format, so im not participating. I felt obliged to share the reasons for my disagreement, which apparently makes me toxic because I chose to do it both privately and publically. Despite the chip on your shoulder, Les, I have nothing against you personally, and "applaud your enthusiasm to kick off Bannerlords competitive scene." I don't want to devolve your thread into another pointless argument or flaming match, so from here on out I'll make the attempt to be positive.

Good luck to the people playing in the tournament. Hopefully we can ALL make an effort to be civil.
Yeah thats why you took it upon yourself to attempt to get every NA clan leader to boycott my tournament by adding them all and messaging them individually on steam lol I have never seen anything this toxic before in my entire mount and blade experience. I dont think I could nor have any intentions of RuInInG BaNnErLoRd with my tournament you need to relax and realize im,just trying to generate some fun.

No ones doxing you bro I clicked ur profile and it said Virginia relax

What city u live in

dox
/däks/
verbINFORMAL
gerund or present participle: doxxing
search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.
"hackers and online vigilantes routinely dox both public and private figures"

Edit. And now hes sending me pictures of the walking mall in my hometown.

Im not sure if this is one of your guys LES. I should not have immediately accused him of being such

Last edited:
dox
/däks/
verbINFORMAL
gerund or present participle: doxxing
search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.
"hackers and online vigilantes routinely dox both public and private figures"

Im not sure if this is one of your guys LES. I should not have immediately accused him of being such

what kind of online vigilante asks someone directly where they live that’s an inquiry not a dox attempt

Will you click queue at the same time? Hope to match with each other? Hope the factions will be balanced? Respect the hustle but doubt this games ready
Yup we are trying to have some fun we might have to que once or twice or thrice but its worth it to do something other than pub stomp we are probably going to have 16 clans hopefully the game really isnt suited for our purposes but we are going to do our best to try anyway its not very hard to match someone you're trying to match faction balance doesn't matter when both teams are equally dealing with luck of the draw its part of the game atm and your team should be able to play every faction

Yup we are trying to have some fun we might have to que once or twice or thrice but its worth it to do something other than pub stomp we are probably going to have 16 clans hopefully the game really isnt suited for our purposes but we are going to do our best to try anyway its not very hard to match someone you're trying to match faction balance doesn't matter when both teams are equally dealing with luck of the draw its part of the game atm and your team should be able to play every faction
Gl les, I think this tourney will be a really good opportunity to see faction balance flaws and such from a competitive stand point. For that I’m really interested

Back
Top Bottom