NA Skirmish Completed BSL Discussion *NEW* $360.00 Prize! NA

Users who are viewing this thread

I was thinking to myself. What is this thread missing?

It was tork.

I think we have all voiced our concerns with the formatting. At this point just let LES and his NWbros do their thing. Nobody will hold it against you if you do not sign up.

The only thing that separated mordhau combat was that you couldn't hold attacks or blocks. It is kind of a joke to say that the comp scene of chiv and mordhau isn't the closest to warband in comparison so I don't really get what you're trying to say. Mordhau has more attack directions and more things to do with attacks (in a way that made sense), have since added matchmaking modes (Imagine duel being the first match making mode added ?? :OO), and just overall more mechanics that players can utilize to place themselves above someone who just got the game. Calling Mordhau casual is like calling warband casual and that would honestly be okay to say that the competitive scenes of both games aren't as large or doesn't have as much competition in comparison to any of the esport tier games. Skirmish literally came from Mordhau, btw.

It's not about esports and big money, sure that would be fantastic, but all anyone is really asking for is "casual competitive" as you put it. But there's a difference between a successful and unsuccessful scene, many multiplayer games of more played and popular games struggle to maintain a comp scene whereas Warband had upwards of 30-40 teams in its tournaments 6 years or more into its lifespan. That's what we want to keep. We're just asking for the basic tools to allow us to continue maintaining an already successful scene.
I would love to see that added as well I just think it's awfully entitled that a bunch of vets come on here and complain to him about a bunch of things he can't fix because he is ready to compete. Sure there is a lot of RNG involved at the moment but some games with huge competitive scenes have RNG as a core element and in any game it is up to the host and the person that is paying the money to decide what the rules are.

I would love to see that added as well I just think it's awfully entitled that a bunch of vets come on here and complain to him about a bunch of things he can't fix because he is ready to compete. Sure there is a lot of RNG involved at the moment but some games with huge competitive scenes have RNG as a core element and in any game it is up to the host and the person that is paying the money to decide what the rules are.

I think the complaints about the lack of tools we have are separate from the pointing out factual problems with the tournament, even if it's the best we can do. There are routes the organiser can go to fix that but I haven't really commented on the tournament itself and don't care that much about doing so - I was mostly just talking about TW and how it's right we should demand more.

Why shouldn't I quote something if it's representative of my point? Why are you so offended by quotes?

You can quote what you want but don't lie about it afterwards then act surprised when I respond. Anyway, as ever you've stopped discussing the actual issue because you've been proven wrong on numerous point, so I guess we're done until the next time you lie, cya then.

listen buddies we all know this tournament is gonna be hot garbage but im still gonna play for fun ?

Suprised how quiet Eu has been on the forums lately tbh
many of us have accepted that the game is bad right now and are waiting for it to change before playing properly. the feedback they need to improve the game a ton is already there, we'd just repeat stuff that's already been said dozen of times. If TW doesn't want to change things we'll have to wait for mods to fix the game and make it playable in a competetive way.
I don't mind people running a tournament in NA but calling it a competetive one when everything is about RNG is not what EU is interested in.
the reason a few people played was the qeue exploit anyway (which let you qeue snipe another stack by qeueing up at the exact same time).

I swear some of you have never done a tournament. LMAO the people playing in it never get to choose theyu get notified of a tourny time an place an rules an reg's then you either come or not. now hush if you dont want to come

I swear some of you have never done a tournament. LMAO the people playing in it never get to choose theyu get notified of a tourny time an place an rules an reg's then you either come or not. now hush if you dont want to come

There is a reason why every community that wasnt NW regarded the NW scene as not very serious.

You can quote what you want but don't lie about it afterwards then act surprised when I respond. Anyway, as ever you've stopped discussing the actual issue because you've been proven wrong on numerous point, so I guess we're done until the next time you lie, cya then.
I made a quote representative to my original point that I was discussing with someone else, you chimed in, started attacking me, accusing of lying(what did I lie about btw?) and derailed the discussion into nonsensical back-and-forth and somehow I'm at fault? Grow up man.

I made a quote representative to my original point that I was discussing with someone else, you chimed in, started attacking me, accusing of lying(what did I lie about btw?) and derailed the discussion into nonsensical back-and-forth and somehow I'm at fault? Grow up man.

You quoted me then got offended I responded then lied about it. Get a grip.

There is a reason why every community that wasnt NW regarded the NW scene as not very serious.
Funny that the NW scene was probably triple the size of the native scene

Im down with it. Ill post this link in 95 KB discord. Cavalieres Patricklus Here. Thanks for trying to set this up!
sweet!

Edit: Please use edit option rather than multiposting

Last edited by a moderator:
You quoted me then got offended I responded then lied about it. Get a grip.
Not sure where you got that from, but I'm not offended at all, OGL. The real question is why you got offended with the quote. Anyways, you said "cya" in the previous post of yours, I suggest you follow that intention, seeing how concerned with a notion of deceiving you can be.

Funny that the NW scene was probably triple the size of the native scene

Line battles could be really fun. I tried one once and my entire line got kicked from the server because someone shot their gun. Never again.

I am very excited for Bannerlord line battles. I just hope they dont have a bunch of arbitrary rules that stop people from having fun. If someone throws a javelin at the wrong time the punishment needs to be -1 javelin in their inventory and not -1 clan on the server.

Not sure where you got that from, but I'm not offended at all, OGL. The real question is why you got offended with the quote. Anyways, you said "cya" in the previous post of yours, I suggest you follow that intention, seeing how concerned with a notion of deceiving you can be.

You're offended, wrong, and lying. Cya!

Line battles could be really fun. I tried one once and my entire line got kicked from the server because someone shot their gun. Never again.

I am very excited for Bannerlord line battles. I just hope they dont have a bunch of arbitrary rules that stop people from having fun. If someone throws a javelin at the wrong time the punishment needs to be -1 javelin in their inventory and not -1 clan on the server.
thats not how it worked lmao that player would be slain id assume whatever reg you were in was trolling the event and got kicked

Back
Top Bottom