NA Skirmish Completed BSL Discussion *NEW* $360.00 Prize! NA

Users who are viewing this thread

ALL I HEAR IS SCARED KIDS IN THIS THREAD!!!

He’s hosting a tournament and offering some money to the winner he can make the rules however he wants lmao stfu if you’re not interested don’t play!

Les I’m coming for you and that $120 mother****er
Jesus everyone else was being civil than you butt in

Jesus everyone else was being civil than you butt in
No one is being civil everyone is out here trying to piss in my oatmeal IF YOURE NOT INTERESTED IN A TOURNAMENT THEN DONT SIGN UP i dont understand why people who have no intention of competing feel the need to come on here and start problems

Like most people said there seems to be a lot that could go wrong with this attempt. However, I cant stop you from trying and far as I can tell, short of people deliberately trying to get on when you're running it, no one else can either. I guess the stakes are high because people get whatever comes up in regards to factions/maps. Good luck, I suppose.

No one is being civil everyone is out here trying to piss in my oatmeal IF YOURE NOT INTERESTED IN A TOURNAMENT THEN DONT SIGN UP i dont understand why people who have no intention of competing feel the need to come on here and start problems

Starting this tournament is the problem...you are going to set a precedent for new players once they realize what a ****show it will be, rather than waiting until private servers w/ admin console is a thing. No one is pissing in your oatmeal, you're eating a bowl of **** rn

I think the concerns are valid, gl with the tourney I guess

Valid concerns for an official tournament on a fully functioning game, sure.

But having a fun tourney in EA for some money So people can be competitive about something other than bragging Rights that get invalidated by “games not balanced yet” claims? Stfu either join or continue playing against pubs

Starting this tournament is the problem...you are going to set a precedent for new players once they realize what a ****show it will be, rather than waiting until private servers w/ admin console is a thing. No one is pissing in your oatmeal, you're eating a bowl of **** rn

I bet you were the kid at the end of class that reminded the teacher they didn’t check homework yet and the whole class hated you for it

hahahaha you're really about this $120, even willing to spend it on one meal!! Didn't your mom ever tell you not to spend it all in one place? One day, you can have a job and maybe even learn some skills that you can use to make more money!!! It's so crazy but once you become a big boy you can make money by doing things not involving video games.

imagine making enough money that a $120 dinner for two isn’t a stretch

Other than whoever Mklvn is everyone is being civil. Disagreement is not equal to impoliteness. I think people are being extremely polite in the way they are telling you that your format is extremely suspect and a tournament in the games current state is not feasible.

Other than whoever Mklvn is everyone is being civil. Disagreement is not equal to impoliteness. I think people are being extremely polite in the way they are telling you that your format is extremely suspect and a tournament in the games current state is not feasible.
I think a lot of you weren't taught as children that if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all This thread is for sign ups not banter and discussion if youre not interested in the tournament i have proposed go make your own or dont tell me how to run mine

I think a lot of you weren't taught as children that if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all This thread is for sign ups not banter and discussion if youre not interested in the tournament i have proposed go make your own or dont tell me how to run mine

Telling you the rulset is highly suspect. (Head admin required to sit in a teams discord? wtf?) Is not banter.
ALL I HEAR IS SCARED KIDS IN THIS THREAD!!!

He’s hosting a tournament and offering some money to the winner he can make the rules however he wants lmao stfu if you’re not interested don’t play!

Les I’m coming for you and that $120 mother****er

This is banter.

I can praise the enthusiasm, however, I don't think the current game's state is suitable for a good tournament. Others here have pointed out the reasons for that. Factions aren't particularly balanced, combat needs some work, combined with RNG Faction chances, you can achieve the same results by randomly selecting someone to give 120 bucks to. If the money is burning a hole in your pocket that badly I'd suggest donating it to a charity and just hold this thing for some fun.

GK won't be submitting a team for this but I wish you luck in the endeavor.

Back
Top Bottom