NA Skirmish Completed BSL Discussion *NEW* $360.00 Prize! NA

Users who are viewing this thread

I can praise the enthusiasm, however, I don't think the current game's state is suitable for a good tournament. Others here have pointed out the reasons for that. Factions aren't particularly balanced, combat needs some work, combined with RNG Faction chances, you can achieve the same results by randomly selecting someone to give 120 bucks to. If the money is burning a hole in your pocket that badly I'd suggest donating it to a charity and just hold this thing for some fun.

GK won't be submitting a team for this but I wish you luck in the endeavor.
Meh ill do whatever i want with my money but id suggest you give me all of yours just a suggestion Best of luck tho! tee hee

Okay well then take your opinion somewhere else because no one cares
The administration is supposed to be an example of good conduct and neutrality. You should ask people who already hosted tourneys (Scar, Deacon for example) for some tips instead of insulting everyone trying to tell you what you should change for you to have a good tournament.

The administration is supposed to be an example of good conduct and neutrality. You should ask people who already hosted tourneys (Scar, Deacon for example) for some tips instead of insulting everyone trying to tell you what you should change for you to have a good tournament.

Yeah. This. Normally when the grand majority would come together and say "Hey, this is really bad." The tournament admin would either say "Heres why I think its actually good." Or "Ok, how can we make it better?"

Ill leave with this one thing. Because I do feel I may be coming off as a bit pretentious. You are free to organize the tournament absolutely however you please. Just please do not expect everyone to sign up just because it exists.

Its a free tournament u lose your out nothing u win u get 120... whats the problem lmao, you dont like it dont join, You want a chance at 120 and some fun then you join.

Its a free tournament u lose your out nothing u win u get 120... whats the problem lmao, you dont like it dont join, You want a chance at 120 and some fun then you join.
Fairness should be part of any tournament. However, it's not the case here. One part of it has nothing to do with the tourney itself (but because of the lack of private servers), but having an administration composed of only one guy, who is also in a team playing in the tourney is kind of fishy.

I think someone like brandis or gibby could be a good caster for the tourney who knows or one of the guys from bladecast! Could be a cool way to have the first tourney be more broadcasted. Wanna start strong right

No one is saying that's a problem. People are just giving input on how to make it better, I really don't see why you would get so defensive over that.

No one is saying that's a problem. People are just giving input on how to make it better, I really don't see why you would get so defensive over that.

im not defending just saying its just a silly fun tourney , if you had to pay for entry id agree that this be dumb , but if Les wants to throw his money to me ill take from him and prove my team has me, therefore im the A team

Back
Top Bottom