NA Skirmish Completed [BSL] Bannerlord Skirmish League S2 $360.00 in Prizes! September 6th!

Users who are viewing this thread

tlfh9l8.png

Bush Wookie Gaming is proud to sponsor the Bannerlord Skirmish League! We hope to provide an enjoyable experience for all clans and to bring together the NA community with this league. Each clan leader is expected to relay the rules to their clan members, which are stated below, to make sure everyone has a good time. We maintain the right not to allow the attendance of any clan, or remove any clan from the list of paticipants.

lGWithP.png

Skirmish Teams shall consist of 6 main players and then 3 substitute players each team must specify who is a substitute and who is on the main line up. Each team must declare a Captain and Co- Captain that are both able to handle scheduling matches for their team. Once rosters are posted they are final and any changes to roster must be approved by the admin team. This league will commence on Sundays and every team must play their match by the following Sunday before midnight. Each round will take place back to back, each being a week long with matches being played from Sunday to Sunday until the league is finished. Extensions may be given if properly requested and agreed on by both teams. The admin team has the final say on all scheduling.

This season of BSL will run two Brackets with different skill levels. Bracket "A" will have the most skilled teams in the community and has the tournament prize of $240.00 (US). Bracket "B" will be for newer/more relaxed teams and will have a tournament prize of $120.00 (US). At the end of the season, the winner of Bracket "B" will be automatically placed in Bracket "A" for the next season. We have decided to go in this direction to make matches more competitive and to shorten the length of this league. Upon entry, teams must request which Bracket they would like to participate in; however the administration reserves the right to place any team in whichever Bracket is the best fit.

Matches will be best of 3 maps. If one team wins two maps, then they are the victor of that match. This season, every team will be given the ability to pass on a map. A pass must be used in the warmup phase; it cannot be used once the round starts and cannot be used for the rest of the match.

cLYzkLs.png

In order to create a fair and balanced playing experience within the North American Bannerlord community, these rules and regulations have been set forth to properly and quickly organize the BSL with little to no issues.

1. Players can only come from your clan.
    No double clanning and no use of a player not in your clan even if they are apart of a clan that is not participating in this tournament. All teams must submit a 6 man roster with 3 substitute players in order to participate.
  2. No map glitching.
    If caught, the round will be forfeit and all living members of that team must fall on their swords or sarcifice themselves to the other team. If caught a second time, that clan will be disqualified (Dont leave the intended play area, go on top of structures, ect).
  3. A member from each clan must stream the match.
    This should be recorded and streamed on discord/twitch to an admin or moderator in order to assure fair gameplay by both sides.
  4. All clan memebers should call pass in chat.
    When using a pass, all players once loaded into the match should post “PASS” in all chat. This ensures that the other team is aware before the round starts.
  5. Be respectful to everyone.
    Participants are expected to be respectful of their peers and staff at all times. If there is an issue, bring it to the staff, don't keep it a secret.

JQSoOYO.png

Season 1
Season Champions: "The Old Guard"

Season 2: Bracket "A"
Season Champions:
Season 2: Bracket "B"
Season Champions:

ZUI7cOG.png

Bracket "A"
Clan
Roster
Clan Page
Knights of Vlandia 1​
Captain:LES IS MOREx
Co-Captain: DirtySavage
Participant: Profi Faust
Participant: Matt The Lord
Participant: Foppit
Participant: Narmin
Substitute: TBA
Calradic Legion - Eagle Cohort​
Captain: Octavius
Co-Captain: Standard Spy Main
Participant: Akabure
Participant: Scipio
Participant: Cessna
Participant: Falmeer
Substitute: Tiberian
Substitute: Kho
Substitute: Grum
Ruby Melee Competitive Team​
Roster (Include Steam Profile for Each)
Captain
: Fyren
Co-Captain: MartyMchigh
Participant: Scope
Participant: Nub Puppies
Participant: Jukebox
Participant: Captain Morgan
Substitute: Landalore
Destiny Masters​
Captain: Hairless
Co-Captain: Diabełek
Participant: Entral
Participant: Sebebar
Participant: Inspire
Participant: Woj
Substitute: Popowicz
Substitute: Indian
Substitute: Ghazi

Bracket "B"

Clan
Roster
Clan Page
Knights of Vlandia 2​
TBA
Calradic Legion - Evocati Cohort​
Captain: Tiberian
Co-Captain: Grum
Participant: sad_jak
Participant: NightC
Participant: Kho
Participant: hobo
Substitute: TheSkyDraconian
Substitute: Nervous Man
Substitute: Slightly

YCw10je.png

Register your Clan to Participate
Code:
[b][u]Clan Information[/u]
Clan Name[/b]:
[b]Clan Tag[/b]:
[b]Clan's Page(URL)[/b]:
[b]Requested Bracket A or B[/b]:

[b][u]Roster (Include Steam Profile for Each)[/u]
Captain[/b]:
[b]Co-Captain[/b]:
[b]Participant[/b]:
[b]Participant[/b]:
[b]Participant[/b]:
[b]Participant[/b]:
[b]Substitute[/b]:
[b]Substitute[/b]:
[b]Substitute[/b]:

Last edited:
Forum rules, in case you didn't know ^^ : "Double-posting/Duplicate Threads — If you wish to contribute further to a conversation, and yours was the last post in the thread, please edit your last post instead of creating a new one. Likewise, if a topic is already being discussed, please use the existing thread rather than creating duplicate threads."

Forum rules, in case you didn't know ^^ : "Double-posting/Duplicate Threads — If you wish to contribute further to a conversation, and yours was the last post in the thread, please edit your last post instead of creating a new one. Likewise, if a topic is already being discussed, please use the existing thread rather than creating duplicate threads."
Very aware of the forum rule and I didnt do that I made a brand new thread and deleted an old one because it was spammed by trolls and political rhetoric this is an event sign up thread have a discussion somewhere else please.

Very aware of the forum rule and I didnt do that I made a brand new thread and deleted an old one because it was spammed by trolls and political rhetoric this is an event sign up thread have a discussion somewhere else please.
Your public racism has nothing to do with politics.

wow... really? you made a brand new thread because the community highlighted on your mistakes.. instead of embracing them to make yourself a better person you decided to make a brand new thread and run from change.. i can honestly say i wasnt expecting you to stoop down that low and just dodge a major issue the community as a whole had with you. and you not being punished for it but me having my links removed just further proves the systemic racism that is in this game. like why should YOU be able to blatantly double post while i had concrete evidence of you being racist towards your clan members and using derogatory terms. this all brings me back to the point of your privilege. i feel that myself as an asian american am being systematically oppressed by not being able to use my voice. but YOU as a white male are able to double post and not be punished for it.

honestly it just all comes together now. you being able to double post and dodge a very clear rule just adds salt to the already gaping and bleeding wound. its even in your vods. you constantly make derogatory remarks to coloreds but are confused when people clip it and use it as evidence that you are being racist. I also do NOT understand why taleworlds does not allow selling of currencies in their game, but YOU are allowed to literally purchase players to play for you. like why is it that it is frowned upon to sell money on pw or mercs to help me financially, but it is OK for you to literally PURCHASE other players.

with all this in the known, i can firmly say that i do NOT see you fit as being a tournament host anymore. your complete ignorance to basic forum rules and your decency for your fellow colored man just makes myself and my clan want to turn the other direction. I'll say it once and I'll say it again, ahmaud arbery, george floyd, oscar grant, alton sterling, michael brown, sandra bland, freddie gray. jocques clemmons, and sadly MANY more did NOT die for you to run away from the issue of you making derogatory and targeted remarks.

#justiceforgeorgefloyd #justiceforwhalefishandmihawk

iu

Last edited:
Do not join this tournament. As stated above, the chief administrator is:
  • racist
  • incompetent
  • immature
  • toxic
Your clan will not enjoy the tournament.

Clan Information discord.gg/ruby
Clan Name
: Ruby Melee Competitive Team
Clan Tag: Ruby
Clan's Page(URL): https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/ruby-melee-community.423992/#post-9449174
Requested Bracket A or B: A

Roster:
Captain
: Fyren https://steamcommunity.com/id/Fyren338
Co-Captain: MartyMchigh https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105349018
Participant: Scope https://steamcommunity.com/id/bscoped
Participant: Nub Puppies https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967538460
Participant: Jukebox https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120958963
Participant: Captain Morgan https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055424450
Substitute: Landalore https://steamcommunity.com/id/LANDALORE

Last edited:
Tbh, until there are west coast servers, any tournament is going to be 1 sided as all hell. At least half the population has utter **** ping. I am down for tourneys, but not in the current state of the game.

Back
Top Bottom