NA Skirmish Completed [BSL] Bannerlord Skirmish League S2 $360.00 in Prizes! *Jan 15*

Users who are viewing this thread

The Clan system will NOT be used for this competition! all matches will be played in public queue. We have decided to go in this direction to make matches more competitive and fair! You might say that this unfair what if one team gets Khuzait or Aserai vs Vlandia?! I would agree with you that would be unfair but the chance of that happening is EQUALLY unfair to all participants. Im deeply sorry if your clan only ever plays Sturgia and Vlandia.
This rule is a meme. How can this be more fair then swapping sides, both in terms of spawns and factions.

Making us queue instead of hosting a private lobby for the skirmish was a pain in the a**. We would constantly get put into the wrong match, get stupid faction balance.. Why would you not make it a mirror match such as Vlandia VS Vlandia each time so there is balance across the entire league? This is honestly one of the stupidest ways to host an event and I highly implore you to reconsider this method next season.

Much love,

- ChristopherR

As tournament admin its completely within your power to set fixtures and tell people what the 2 factions and the map are on any given week. Teams preferring certain factions is completely irrelevant to the discussion when YOURE the one who sets the schedule? Putting it up to RNG is a complete joke and a meme.

As tournament admin its completely within your power to set fixtures and tell people what the 2 factions and the map are on any given week. Teams preferring certain factions is completely irrelevant to the discussion when YOURE the one who sets the schedule? Putting it up to RNG is a complete joke and a meme.
I would agree with you and I thought of doing that but people already are convinced I rig this thing so I didnt want to force people to play the factions I picked out. Sorry "PSFC but in VK vs PSFC you guys are getting aseri both maps and VK is taking Vlandia" Mirror matches are stupid also really isnt what the theme of this game is about all factions ARE PLAYABLE I cant think of a match ever lost purely to RNG its a factor but not as big a factor as you think I dont think VK2 is going to beat DoF with Vlandia even if DoF has to play Kuhzait on a tight map

"Matches will be best of 3 maps. If one team wins two maps, then they are the victor of that match. This season, every team will be given the ability to pass on (a) map. A pass must be used in the warmup phase; it cannot be used once the round starts and cannot be used for the rest of the match."

"All clan members should call pass in chat.
When using a pass, all players once loaded into the match should post “PASS” in all chat. This ensures that the other team is aware before the round starts."

These are the rules for passing on a map if a team feels the RNG is really not in their favor for a particular match then they get one skip per match

HOWEVER I have noticed that the que system seems to be kind of broken at them moment and if the game is refusing to load and I am on sight to view the match I might be willing to allow a clan match that i set parameters for but only if both teams agree and if they dont then theyll just have to wait for que

I would agree with you and I thought of doing that but people already are convinced I rig this thing so I didnt want to force people to play the factions I picked out. Sorry "PSFC but in VK vs PSFC you guys are getting aseri both maps and VK is taking Vlandia" Mirror matches are stupid also really isnt what the theme of this game is about all factions ARE PLAYABLE I cant think of a match ever lost purely to RNG its a factor but not as big a factor as you think I dont think VK2 is going to beat DoF with Vlandia even if DoF has to play Kuhzait on a tight map

"Matches will be best of 3 maps. If one team wins two maps, then they are the victor of that match. This season, every team will be given the ability to pass on (a) map. A pass must be used in the warmup phase; it cannot be used once the round starts and cannot be used for the rest of the match."

"All clan members should call pass in chat.
When using a pass, all players once loaded into the match should post “PASS” in all chat. This ensures that the other team is aware before the round starts."

These are the rules for passing on a map if a team feels the RNG is really not in their favor for a particular match then they get one skip per match

HOWEVER I have noticed that the que system seems to be kind of broken at them moment and if the game is refusing to load and I am on sight to view the match I might be willing to allow a clan match that i set parameters for but only if both teams agree and if they dont then theyll just have to wait for que
Just have faction swaps, then there can be no accusations of rigging by giving certain teams bad factions.

4v0dj9.jpg

If you deny that some factions are better than others especially on certain maps and against certain factions, you are completely oblivious. In a perfect world, this would be true.

Last edited:
If you deny that some factions are better than others especially on certain maps and against certain factions your a completely oblivious. In a perfect world, this would be true.
Yeah true. Thats why the entire point of fixtures is so that a side flip happens and both teams get to play on both sides of the matchup.

The matches will be unbalanced without faction+side swaps.

If you're worried about people claiming bias, you can livestream using a random generator for maps and factions and save the VOD.

You're admin, just write fixtures. I wished I had that option back then in BEAST#1, but we were forced to use the priority queue, which is kinda ****ed up.
BEAST-Series uses clan matches and pre-fixed fixtures since the option came.

Back
Top Bottom