NA Skirmish Completed [BSL] Bannerlord Skirmish League(EA)*Old Guard Wins!* (NA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A taco once told me that brave beat you and eb in a 1v2 on AoE2, can you confirm?

Edit: we should also do a building games tournament on Minecraft!
Johns tacos must have been laced cause i don't really remember that. Would love to just host some big community games for DE or HD sometime tho. Diplomacy can lead to some fun situations. (Ask cdj about sir stone wall)

Damn now im offended! <snip> All teams needed to play their matches before the end of the week and your team is the ONLY team in the entire league that has had a problem i dont give a flying **** about your warband match you mind as well tell me that your team had a roblox event for all I care its about what you prioritize and its no one elses fault but your teams fault for not showing up ON A DAY YOU AGREED TO PLAY ON
Dude you literallt are the one that held up the tournament for 3 weeks ?? so dumb

Unless the prize pool is ridiculously large no ones playing

Speaking as someone who has put his money where his mouth is on this particular matter before, if you want a better tournament to play in then make one yourself. It takes a fair bit of work setting it up properly and there's on-going work for the duration, plus you need some interpersonal skills to resolve the inevitable personal conflicts that pop up, but it's really not an overwhelming challenge. It's a lot easier to sit on the sidelines and sling mud, but it doesn't amount to anything if you never step up. I know some of you have run events or tournaments in the past so you know that every one is a learning experience, and this is LES' first time in a game for which the devs are doing nothing currently to support this kind of play. Could things have been better? Absolutely, and I can only hope that LES learns from it, but his is not the first tournament with flaws and it will not be the last. So, again, if you think you can do better and actually care, then go right ahead. Otherwise you're just pissing on someone for putting in more effort than you were willing to.

Damn now im offended! <snip> All teams needed to play their matches before the end of the week and your team is the ONLY team in the entire league that has had a problem i dont give a flying **** about your warband match you mind as well tell me that your team had a roblox event for all I care its about what you prioritize and its no one elses fault but your teams fault for not showing up ON A DAY YOU AGREED TO PLAY ON

Insulting sigi as a tournament host does you no favours, particularly when you are already generally disliked by the old Warband crowd for how you've acted in Bannerlord. To me, it makes no sense to give a default in the finals. You essentially render the entire tournament pointless if the final match is not played. It is particularly confusing when you were happy to extend your own semi-finals match by multiple weeks, yet defaulted us out after ~5 days.

Sigi told us that the only reason you couldn't play your match earlier in the week was that your team was preoccupied with playing warband. Sounds to me you put BSL at the bottom of your priority list and that is why you were disqualified.

Even though, as others have said, the majority of our team doesn't play Bannerlord particularly regularly and even though we were busy with a Warband tournament on Saturday, you can hardly justify defaulting us out on the basis of the BSL being low on our priorities. Of course I'd rather play a tournament in a fun game (Warband) than in the mess that Bannerlord currently is, and everyone on our team had the same mindset. That's not to say we didn't want to play the finals, we just wanted to do it on a different day. I cannot fathom what would lead you to think it's a good idea to hand out a default in the finals. Well, we all know it's because you hate the majority of people on our team, but as a tournament host you cannot seriously expect that a personal reason like that will be accepted as justification for a decision like this. Presumably there's very little chance of you going back on your decision and actually letting us play the finals, especially as I've heard you already sent the money to OG, so I can only recommend that people don't sign up to LES' tournaments in the future.

BSL was never slanted in a way that favored VK when Oryden was faced with the option to either take a default win on VK1 because Mihawk and Whale of a 16 year old screwed our team over.
First, if you're paying someone $40 a month it doesn't mean that you can yell at him and make fun of him all the time. I'm the witness because in almost every game you was yelling at Whale and plus he's a minor(nothing against you Whale you know I love you)
Second, you're 21 years old a grown man(well that's what I thought before I joined VK) but in all games you're acting like a 15 year old yelling at everyone, how about you tried to communicate with us? But no instead you think that yelling gonna get you someone far in this game.
Third, why I left I told you after first week I'm not you son or your best friend who you can yell at especially in a video game, it's simple I'm 23 my guy what so you think this is? A kindergarten? Everyone's gonna yell at each other? And there will be no consequences? I was ready to leave the clan after that game against OG when you yelled at Whale and me but I calmed my self down and I told you if you will yell at Whale or me again I'm out, the only reason why I stayed because Whale told me to give you another chance which I did. But instead of thinking twice about your behavior you started yelling at Whale next day and banned him and me from TS( I don't care if it was a 1 minute ban) and banned for what? Saying the truth? I'm still surprised that more people didn't leave the clan.

Next time think about something if before you do it or if you're wrong don't be afraid to apologise I've seen some stuff in my life so you can take it as a lesson or just forget about it's I simply don't care. You see what's your status in the community right now?
A grown man acting like a toxic child in a video game actually embarrassing.

Do me a favor and don't mention my name and stop saying that I screwed someone over. I respect the people who can be respected and they are acting that way. But for you I have 0 respect.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that you're still making fun of Whale that he's 16 and he won't have money to buy KFC... My man the only reason you're so proud that you're making 100k a month and blablablabla, because of your parents I repeat because of your parents, I wonder where would you be now if not your parents money... Again think twice before you write or say anything

Last edited:
First, if you're paying someone $40 a month it doesn't mean that you can yell at him and make fun of him all the time. I'm the witness because in almost every game you was yelling at Whale and plus he's a minor(nothing against you Whale you know I love you)
Second, you're 21 years old a grown man(well that's what I thought before I joined VK) but in all games you're acting like a 15 year old yelling at everyone, how about you tried to communicate with us? But no instead you think that yelling gonna get you someone far in this game.
Third, why I left I told you after first week I'm not you son or your best friend who you can yell at especially in a video game, it's simple I'm 23 my guy what so you think this is? A kindergarten? Everyone's gonna yell at each other? And there will be no consequences? I was ready to leave the clan after that game against OG when you yelled at Whale and me but I calmed my self down and I told you if you will yell at Whale or me again I'm out, the only reason why I stayed because Whale told me to give you another chance which I did. But instead of thinking twice about your behavior you started yelling at Whale next day and banned him and me from TS( I don't care if it was a 1 minute ban) and banned for what? Saying the truth? I'm still surprised that more people didn't leave the clan.

Next time think about something if before you do it or if you're wrong don't be afraid to apologise I've seen some stuff in my life so you can take it as a lesson or just forget about it's I simply don't care. You see what's your status in the community right now?

Do me a favor and don't mention my name and stop saying that I screwed someone over. I respect the people who can be respected and they are acting that way. But for you I have 0 respect.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that you're still making fun of Whale that he's 16 and he won't have money to buy KFC... My man the only reason you're so proud that you're making 100k a month and blablablabla, because of your parents I repeat because of your parents, I wonder where would you be now if not your parents money... Again think twice before you write or say anything
Thanks for defending me Mihawk , love you bro, couldnt of wrote it better myself but let’s Bury this hatchet where it is and move on from les, he’s a waste of time and a clown.

Listen guy. You and whale were bullies to every other member of VK no one here liked you two because you were extremely toxic to other members you always talked down to other VK members and called them garbage and hid away in a locked channel. You dont speak very good English and i dont think you understand it very well being that your team play and coordination was actually hot garbage you are very clearly a great duelist but when it comes to team play you always ran off by yourself and trust me we had every intention to replace you from the team at the end of this season and whalefish had suggest replacing you from the start because you dont communicate. The only time whalefish got yelled at was when he trolled other VK members he never got in trouble for his performance because it was almost always great. The night you and him got banned after VK2 played Reign Esports almost winning 2 rounds against Pro Warband players IN THE SEMI FINIAL and i brought us all into one channel to congratulate them on a game and season well fought you and whale started interrupting talking **** about the team "You guys played like ass" "you guys are ****" which is not what anyone wants to hear after a loss and being that you and whale have no rapport with them as friends because the two of you didnt like VK2 members or associate with them its was extremely rude. Do me a favor and dont come on my threads spewing bs I have no reason to "apologise" apologize to you or whale how tf do you know hes 16 and not 35 his age makes no difference to me if he wants to act like his age is a handicap thats on him lol and you're right dude I love MOMMY'S MILK my clan is the only clan in the community to bring two teams to the semi finials we are very proud of our own performance in the league.

Last edited:
Imagine committing wire fraud against someone and then saying THEY screwed YOU over and not the other way around.

Im not saying we were right when we said the game isnt ready for a tournament but *gestures at everything*
Bruh you still signed up to play for fun right? You got 6-0ed by us did you mean to say that your team wasn't ready for a tournament?

Bruh you still signed up to play for fun right? You got 6-0ed by us did you mean to say that your team wasn't ready for a tournament?
you should have split the skill between the VK teams, maybe VK2 would have been challenging for rN then...
Your guys lost to ppl who don't even play the game even after training every day for weeks. Stop bragging about beating teams when you couldn't even win by breaking your rules.

you should have split the skill between the VK teams, maybe VK2 would have been challenging for rN then...
Your guys lost to ppl who don't even play the game even after training every day for weeks. Stop bragging about beating teams when you couldn't even win by breaking your rules.

VK2 beat 3 other clans VK as a whole won 6/8 of its games we beat 6 other clans. Reign played only two games due to forfeits rN wasn't going to be a challenge at all for OG or else they would have showed up

VK2 beat 3 other clans VK as a whole won 6/8 of its games we beat 6 other clans. Reign played only two games due to forfeits rN wasn't going to be a challenge at all for OG or else they would have showed up
Haha you are funny at least. We would have shown up if the other team's captain didn't let us think that it was rescheduled. Also funny how you answered to all my post beside the part where I talk about you modifying rules/breaking them to have more chances.

Haha you are funny at least. We would have shown up if the other team's captain didn't let us think that it was rescheduled. Also funny how you answered to all my post beside the part where I talk about you modifying rules/breaking them to have more chances.
If you're talking about OG allowing us to bring subs from VK2 that weren't posted on our original roster I asked Roberta permission as well before hand because that possibly could have affected him as well and that was also offered to your team when you guys couldn't bring 6 on Sunday. The first season of this league was a trial run thus the small prize pool next season will have more concrete rules but even next season anything two clan leaders agree upon will probably be allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom