NA Skirmish Completed [BSL] Bannerlord Skirmish League(EA)*Old Guard Wins!* (NA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This issue stems from the 3 week semi final. Let's say you delayed for 1 or 2 weeks, we would have been able to play then. But that delay made the final fall on this weekend which happens to not work for us. You literally ****ed us, Ordyn and OG.

1. Have a definite co-captain position assigned. Sigi was thrust into a position by Rob which he never asked for and wasn't expecting.
2. Firm deadlines with clear extension rules. If extensions are given to some (OG vs vk), but not others (OG vs rN) something is wrong.
3. Teams should not schedule the night before, especially when one of those people isn't the captain or co-captain.

Last edited:
If there is a lesson here, it is to have a definite co-captain position assigned.

and bannerlord sucks
If there is a lesson here is that one captain is held responsible for his team while the other isn’t. Ye rob was at fault and it was said that our entire team should be punished for it but then when ordyn was at fault (by agreeing to reschedule), he suddenly wasn’t responsible of his team.
Agreeing to reschedule at 8:22 and asking for default to the admin 5 minutes later, without telling the other team (who thinks that it will be rescheduled because the other captain agreed) is a **** move.

Not true. We were down to play tonight, but Reign didn't have the players. We're getting an auto win. Some people had to move things around in their schedules to make it tonight, and Reign obviously didn't respect that. If this was important to Reign they would have all shown up. ggs.

Yo you’re being pretty whack dude. Our team has played a total of two matches this tournament and it’s lasted like 8 weeks. We most recently waited four weeks for you guys to play two matches.You sent one message to me late on Saturday and that was it. The rest was done with sigi but you guys didn’t even ask for Friday lmao. No tournament in Warband ended with a default. (I don't actually care but this whole ending to this is uncool.)

As to Les. You’re incompetence at every level was astonishing. No one in this community should ever compete in anything you host again. You change rules on a whim. You grant extensions for some teams and not others. You belittle players on your own team and others. Every single person in our discord community despises you and maybe you should take a step back and wonder why that is.

You guys probably would have won the final match but instead you took the coward's way out. I can only assume this was Aporta's doing.

Last edited:
idk where 3 weeks of inactivity came from every week matches happened im not thrilled with the results of season one but you live and you learn the community pressured me hardcore to not force matches on certain days and to let the community set up their own matches within the week and thats what i gave the community
thank u Les

Yo you’re being pretty whack dude. Our team has played a total of two matches this tournament and it’s lasted like 8 weeks. We most recently waited four weeks for you guys to play two matches.You sent one message to me late on Saturday and that was it. The rest was done with sigi but you guys didn’t even ask for Friday lmao. No tournament in Warband ended with a default. (I don't actually care but this whole ending to this is uncool.)

As to Les. You’re incompetence at every level was astonishing. No one in this community should ever compete in anything you host again. You change rules on a whim. You grant extensions for some teams and not others. You belittle players on your own team and others. Every single person in our discord community despises you and maybe you should take a step back and wonder why that is.

You guys probably would have won the final match but instead you took the coward's way out. I can only assume this was Aporta's doing.

I'm loving the mob mentality here that everyone is expressing. You're all acting as if I just snuck around Sigi's back and intentionally tried to **** Reign over. As team captain I gave my guys a choice as to what they wanted to do. I told them I'd be fine with whatever decision they made because I'm no longer invested in this game so if they want to just be done with it and take the forfeit, I wouldn't really care. However if they wanted to wait another week then I'd be fine with that too, because I made a commitment to the team that I created, and have been calling for/leading since day one. With that said, without naming names there were a couple of people pretty vocal about leaning towards just taking the forfeit because they were fed up with all the waiting around, and kind of just over this tourney in general. I stuck by my team on their decision because that's what you do when you're on a team. If my team would have been in full agreement to just wait until next weekend that's what we would have done, and avoided all this bull****, but they weren't. If any of them tell you otherwise, then they're just not being straight up with you. All of this back and forth ****, just for them to agree to play next weekend was unnecessary, because that wasn't the feeling in the room when we made our decision. Oh and fyi, I didn't take a cent of les' ****ing money. This is a computer game Rob, so quit throwing words around like "coward", it's not that serious.

I'm loving the mob mentality here that everyone is expressing. You're all acting as if I just snuck around Sigi's back and intentionally tried to **** Reign over. As team captain I gave my guys a choice as to what they wanted to do. I told them I'd be fine with whatever decision they made because I'm no longer invested in this game so if they want to just be done with it and take the forfeit, I wouldn't really care. However if they wanted to wait another week then I'd be fine with that too, because I made a commitment to the team that I created, and have been calling for/leading since day one. With that said, without naming names there were a couple of people pretty vocal about leaning towards just taking the forfeit because they were fed up with all the waiting around, and kind of just over this tourney in general. I stuck by my team on their decision because that's what you do when you're on a team. If my team would have been in full agreement to just wait until next weekend that's what we would have done, and avoided all this bull****, but they weren't. If any of them tell you otherwise, then they're just not being straight up with you. All of this back and forth ****, just for them to agree to play next weekend was unnecessary, because that wasn't the feeling in the room when we made our decision. Oh and fyi, I didn't take a cent of les' ****ing money. This is a computer game Rob, so quit throwing words around like "coward", it's not that serious.
But why didn’t you inform sigi of your team decision before the time of the match ? Because 5 minutes after agreeing to reschedule you were asking les for a default and sigi and our team was only informed AFTER you guys took the default. We didn’t come at 9 because we still thought your team agreed on the reschedule. And also you are responsible for your team, you agreed as the captain of OG to reschedule. When sigi told us that you agreed to reschedule, because you did, we all went to do other stuff. You could have at least informed sigi before you guys took the win and the money that you changed your mind. That’s a **** move to not inform the other team, who was still thinking that match would be played next week.

But why didn’t you inform sigi of your team decision before the time of the match ? Because 5 minutes after agreeing to reschedule you were asking les for a default and sigi and our team was only informed AFTER you guys took the default. We didn’t come at 9 because we still thought your team agreed on the reschedule. And also you are responsible for your team, you agreed as the captain of OG to reschedule. When sigi told us that you agreed to reschedule, because you did, we all went to do other stuff. You could have at least informed sigi before you guys took the win and the money that you changed your mind. That’s a **** move to not inform the other team, who was still thinking that match would be played next week.
I did agree to reschedule, but that was before I had discussed it with my team. That was a mistake on my part. I assumed they would all be down to wait another week, but they weren't. I let sigi know this as soon as I could. I never once "asked" les for the forfeit. He was the one bringing that up. At one point saying and I quote "official decision is they play or forfeit, we can't give them another week" I informed sigi of this right after I got that message from les. This was all before 9. So he was fully aware that it was either we play that night or it's over, well before match time. Sigi replied back saying "ummm we can just play next sat. les gave you guys the default, but I don't really care cause we can still play it out for an actual win". I told him I'd be fine with my team doing that if they feel like it, but I'm pretty much done with the game, so I wouldn't be participating. So why did Sigi have his little ***** fit? At no point in our entire discussion did he ever say that you guys would/could play us last night. We were scheduled for 9, so if you guys were all on then why tf didn't we just play the match? I guess it doesn't really matter at this point since they've agreed to play next weekend now, but you people need to settle down with the baseless accusations.
Let's all spread positivity and love guys. Why do we have to talk like this to each other ?
Unfortunately some people like to sling ****.

I did agree to reschedule, but that was before I had discussed it with my team. That was a mistake on my part. I assumed they would all be down to wait another week, but they weren't. I let sigi know this as soon as I could. I never once "asked" les for the forfeit. He was the one bringing that up. At one point saying and I quote "official decision is they play or forfeit, we can't give them another week" I informed sigi of this right after I got that message from les. This was all before 9. So he was fully aware that it was either we play that night or it's over, well before match time. Sigi replied back saying "ummm we can just play next sat. les gave you guys the default, but I don't really care cause we can still play it out for an actual win". I told him I'd be fine with my team doing that if they feel like it, but I'm pretty much done with the game, so I wouldn't be participating. So why did Sigi have his little ***** fit? At no point in our entire discussion did he ever say that you guys would/could play us last night. We were scheduled for 9, so if you guys were all on then why tf didn't we just play the match? I guess it doesn't really matter at this point since they've agreed to play next weekend now, but you people need to settle down with the baseless accusations.

Unfortunately some people like to sling ****.
Our team received the news that you guys didn't want to play next week at 9:27, 27 minutes after the first schedule. So no, that wasn't before 9. Also, we only got 6 players at 10 when we were trying to make your team agree to play next week. Part of the reason we weren't 6 at 9pm is because most of us thought it had been rescheduled. You can't tell a team that you agree to reschedule and expect them to play at 9, especially when they receive the news at 9:27.

OG and Reign relationship goes from -5>-40
Les has been granted the incompetent Tournament host
Relationship between les and og -10–> 20 because only the team les loses to can win
it’s funny in discord how like some OG members are like let’s re schedule yet they act like their hands were forced like bro??????#justiceforreign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom