NA Skirmish Completed [BSL] Bannerlord Skirmish League(EA)*Old Guard Wins!* (NA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep doing this, I think you accidentally recorded our practice scrim from the match after instead of the 2 desert maps.
for my team:
Kill-death-assist
I actually am 39-10-21
not 47-8-17 as much as I would like it to be ;p

Profi Faust is actually 21-10-19
not 21-9-22
Les is MoreX is 22-16-12
not 18-14-9
Mihawk is 19-13-13
not 19-14-14
Jr24Racing is 22-16-15
not 22-13-14
Dirty savge is 12-14-7
not 11-15-5

For their team(only for the scrim we had!!!!!!)
LeeIV:9-12-4
Pacifist:11-12-5
Twitchy:8-11-7
Morton:4-6-1
Silveredge:1-12-4
Jack Anchoa:0-6-0
JbirdKakaw:3-11-1

Oh yeah, I recorded the scrim match by accident. I'll make sure to look for that next time. Thanks for pointing that out.

EDIT
I updated the stats sheet pretty significantly:
  • Added a raw data sheet with links to images of every set played to make it easier to check for transcribing errors
  • Added in game 'score' as that calculates the quality of units you kill
  • No more manual arithmetic (!)
  • You can now see the rating behind the 'score'
In case it wasn't clear, I plan to use this format for future tournaments. I hope you understand that my level of effort doesn't represent the level of how important I think these player stats actually are. This is a case of format > content.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I recorded the scrim match by accident. I'll make sure to look for that next time. Thanks for pointing that out.

EDIT
I updated the stats sheet pretty significantly:
  • Added a raw data sheet with links to images of every set played to make it easier to check for transcribing errors
  • Added in game 'score' as that calculates the quality of units you kill
  • No more manual arithmetic (!)
  • You can now see the rating behind the 'score'
In case it wasn't clear, I plan to use this format for future tournaments. I hope you understand that my level of effort doesn't represent the level of how important I think these player stats actually are. This is a case of format > content.

Actually sick keep this up my man

GGs Ruby Melee Dudes

yGIGORv.png
108FA4EE610D43BBF7CC458C9449820ED8737BFE

If anyone wants to watch Inactives scrim OG here it is. Also the Inactives vs Vinland match can be watched there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom