[BSC] 6v6 bullet's cup | Knockout stage

Users who are viewing this thread

RobinWar said:
Motthe said:
what if we dont want to be streamed by him tho?

lmao he is accredecited streamer by Bullez
accredecited streamer for the tournament btw
doesnt even have admin on the server
32f.jpg

for the record i just gave up on it. if there's another streamer I'd prefer that but whatever. It's not about him doing biased streams or something its just that he pulled a move i consider absolutely disgusting and disrespectful and I don't want to see such a behavior rewarded by gaining reputation trough streaming.

HKP said:
for the record i just gave up on it. if there's another streamer I'd prefer that but whatever. It's not about him doing biased streams or something its just that he pulled a move i consider absolutely disgusting and disrespectful and I don't want to see such a behavior rewarded by gaining reputation trough streaming.

leaving a clan? woah burn him
mob-torches-pitchforks-620x354.jpg

Dunno what's the big deal tbh, he did stream you and some other matches since he left your team and there were 0 incidents. Besides the fact that either you like him streaming or not, it should be irrelevant as it's something he provides for the community and doesn't directly involve you nor your permission as long as he doesn't bring any personal behaviour on the stream.

Charlini said:
Dunno what's the big deal tbh, he did stream you and some other matches since he left your team and there were 0 incidents. Besides the fact that either you like him streaming or not, it should be irrelevant as it's something he provides for the community and doesn't directly involve you nor your permission as long as he doesn't bring any personal behaviour on the stream.

I agree with this man, Warband's coming to an end - quarrels and grudges should be wiped clean. I can honestly say I'd vouch for Apollo to do it; though as much as I agree with Charlini, I do disagree on Charlini's permission point, it's the finals and both teams should be comfortable with the chosen streamer, if that isn't the case then I guess a substitute should be considered.

Back
Top Bottom