[BSC] 6v6 bullet's cup | Knockout stage

Users who are viewing this thread

So from what I understood from the OP, the other 2 teams of the group will directly be eliminated. And as we are supposed to play our group matches in a few limited days, the teams who are eliminated will play for a week only. This means that only 8 teams will be playing a month long elimination, while the other 16 teams are supposed to play only a week. At this point, I could suggest you to do seperate elimination system, where;
1st place holders play Elimination Stage - 1
2nd place holders play Elimination Stage - 2
3rd place holders play Elimination Stage - 3

thus every team will have an opportunity to play after group stages, and the tournament will not have any extension.

~PhoSPhoruS said:
So from what I understood from the OP, the other 2 teams of the group will directly be eliminated. And as we are supposed to play our group matches in a few limited days, the teams who are eliminated will play for a week only. This means that only 8 teams will be playing a month long elimination, while the other 16 teams are supposed to play only a week. At this point, I could suggest you to do seperate elimination system, where;
1st place holders play Elimination Stage - 1
2nd place holders play Elimination Stage - 2
3rd place holders play Elimination Stage - 3

thus every team will have an opportunity to play after group stages, and the tournament will not have any extension.

Thought of that, and you would end up on a situation where good teams lose in purpose to get the 'easy path' on the elimination stage that is less stacked in order to reach the finals, if you mean 3 independent elimination stages with individual path, we would be speaking of 3 different tournaments which is not the case and it wouldn't make sense to call them on the same competition.
To provide some sort of competition still, for the eliminated teams we decided to go for the friendly cup which will involve all the eliminated teams in a new competition starting at the same time as the Knockout stage of this tournament does.

Fietta said:
3 rounds but only 2 matches, are we playing only the first round for these two matches? Nothing is explained clearly.

Check this page for your match ups. It says that each group has three rounds but you are playing only two of them because for one round a have no opponent. In your case it means u have to face Forks and Torches on Sandiboush and Waterfall, and Valgarda on Mountain Fortress and River Village.

Charlini said:
Thought of that, and you would end up on a situation where good teams lose in purpose to get the 'easy path' on the elimination stage that is less stacked in order to reach the finals, if you mean 3 independent elimination stages with individual path, we would be speaking of 3 different tournaments which is not the case and it wouldn't make sense to call them on the same competition.
To provide some sort of competition still, for the eliminated teams we decided to go for the friendly cup which will involve all the eliminated teams in a new competition starting at the same time as the Knockout stage of this tournament does.

I was thinking of a division system for the elimination bracket. Basically you would end up with 3 divisions easily, but thinking about another cup also works I believe.

also please add to DONER roster:

Pilgrim719364

Back
Top Bottom