Brytenwalda: Videos (update 27-06-2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

You guys were right, I installed it wrong. Since I've got the steam version it was installed in a rather funky place compared to where the mod wanted to install, and I fixed it. Expect some new videos.

the link to sniffero`s brytenwalda film is not working anymore.
it says "video is not available anymore because uploader closed his you-tube account"
:sad:

DOMA_ said:
A new vid for Imperium Romanum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZkXoyN__Lo

haha... I don't have this mod, but I am glad to see I am not the only one who slams the shields of my own shieldwall... I am quite the eccentric warlord  :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UZ5g96wVlA&feature=related

A Video of Imperium Romanum I made a while back. I didn't put as much effort in as with some of my other M&B videos, perhaps I'll do a re-work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJChQLTV1XM&feature=channel_video_title

A little video I put together in my spare time today featuring the combat mechanics of 1.34 and how to get killed by bandits.  :razz:

You are a good player Stark88. I've got yet to learn to play it that well - am very clumsy for now.

More clips like this should be put on youtube for the newest version.

I'm gearing up to make a full on Let's Play of Brytenwalda, with the goofy premise that I'm immortal (read: highlander) to account for the many, many times I'll be split open with an axe, as well as to differentiate it from my LP of With Fire and Sword, where I deleted my character when he "died" for the first time on the field.

The first episodes should be popping up on youtube in about a week or so.

In a blatant disregard for historical accuracy, I'll probably be splicing in some footage from the first Highlander movie, which takes place almost a full millenium after this mod. Would a few mild live-action anachranisms prevent it from being suitable for this thread?

teg5511 said:
I'm gearing up to make a full on Let's Play of Brytenwalda, with the goofy premise that I'm immortal (read: highlander) to account for the many, many times I'll be split open with an axe, as well as to differentiate it from my LP of With Fire and Sword, where I deleted my character when he "died" for the first time on the field.

The first episodes should be popping up on youtube in about a week or so.

In a blatant disregard for historical accuracy, I'll probably be splicing in some footage from the first Highlander movie, which takes place almost a full millenium after this mod. Would a few mild live-action anachranisms prevent it from being suitable for this thread?

Dont Worry, you can play it like you wish  :grin:

maybe you can help me, guys.
I'm searching for a Brytenwalda Video on youtube, that I saw about a year ago, but I can't find it anymore.
It was kind of a teaser or trailer and showed battlescenes. Not normal ingame scenes, but some without the "flagsymbols" above the heads of the people. It looked kind of a film trailer, if you know what I mean. And in the background there was this epic music.
Ah, and one of the scenes showed two large groups of soldiers running into another and starting the slaughter. I think there was also some slow-mo like in Matrix, but I'm not sure about that.

I know this information is very very general and not at all detailed, but maybe someone recognices it.
Would be awesome, because I watched this video over and over again when I had to wait until I could finally play this awesome mod :smile:

PS: Did anybody ever think about making a real movie of Brytenwalda? You know, with storylines and epic battlescenes ect. With a bit improvement, this could be one of this innovational digital films, like Beowulf. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom