BRYTENWALDA SPECIAL EDITION RELEASE - 28/09/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Gozzar said:
downloaded but the installer wont start...  :???:

Your machine needs nearly 2GB free space for your temp-foulder on C: to unpack the Special Edition. Check the free space and have a look at your temp-foulder, it might be that there are several half-unpacked SE-packs - accordingly to how often you have tried to open it.

That happens at my computer (XP-32 bit), but now runs all fine!

Idibil and the Brytenwalda team,
Congratulations on finishing what is probably the most ambitious single player mod for MnBW. You have done an amazing job bringing the single player what it needed most - content. This is a significant achievement. The original single player game is fun an all, but has "indy" written all over it. Your team took this platform and elevated it to the AAA level, for no return except our gratitudes. Not to mention that you took non-profit modding into a completely different level with the novel, table top game, art, history lessons, etc.

Now, after I have greased your behinds I can ask my question :smile:
Can you explain how ambushes and sneaking work? Can I know when following a force on the map that it may prepare an ambush? Can I set up an ambush (by sneaking? never worked for me)?

tdef said:
Another question, (sry i have lots XD) how does the seduce thingy work  :mrgreen:

You're better off saving yourself the time and trying to marry a noble Lady instead. I find that the, erm, "reward" from a successful relationship with a companion isn't worth the effort.

mouthnhoof said:
Idibil and the Brytenwalda team,
Congratulations on finishing what is probably the most ambitious single player mod for MnBW. You have done an amazing job bringing the single player what it needed most - content. This is a significant achievement. The original single player game is fun an all, but has "indy" written all over it. Your team took this platform and elevated it to the AAA level, for no return except our gratitudes. Not to mention that you took non-profit modding into a completely different level with the novel, table top game, art, history lessons, etc.

Now, after I have greased your behinds I can ask my question :smile:
Can you explain how ambushes and sneaking work? Can I know when following a force on the map that it may prepare an ambush? Can I set up an ambush (by sneaking? never worked for me)?

Thanks. Well, for ambush, you need know enemy route and then, in camp menu, use ambush menu. For sneak is similar, but with sneak menu.

Idibil said:
tdef said:
Idibil said:
tdef said:
Another question, (sry i have lots XD) how does the seduce thingy work  :mrgreen:

You need get hight relation with companion and then, choose well your dialogs options.
I have 100 relation but it still wont let me?

And your atributes? What CH have you? maybe your character is ugly?
oh hes all right...
but i cant get the photo in here  :oops:

I just read through this whole thread and no one seems to be having this problem, so i must be doing something wrong. 

I DL'd the Mod... Installed... everything seemed fine.  But when I run it, about half way through the intial load it get a can't find error on ( wb_mb_objects_a.brf ) and then it just closes.

The only thing that may be of interest is I renamed my Brytenwalda folder to "Brytenwalda - Old", and then selected the new Brytenwalda as my MOD.  I was originally running 1.393.

Any idea how I resolve this???

Oh... and on a different issue: Was the problem with the Supply Wagon fixed????

UPDATE:  Should anyone run into the Initial Load Error:  I was running WarBand v.1.143  --  I upgraded to v.1.153 and it loaded fine.

Back
Top Bottom