BRYTENWALDA SPECIAL EDITION RELEASE - 28/09/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

nZp_O.jpg

0Mrmh.jpg

the journey ends...
muchas gracias & tusind tak

your "brother in arms" - Thorgil

(f.ck, this was really a hell of a good journey)

you have said that after you release game you are going to anounce your next what to do plancs in the public . so? :roll:

Lo, there do I see my father. Lo, there do I see... My mother, and my sisters, and my brothers.Lo, there do I see... The line of my people... Back to the beginning.Lo, they do call to me.They bid me take my place among them. In the halls of Valhalla...Where the brave... May live ...forever.

Since there's no bug-thread I feel obliged to post my problem here.

Caer Legionis, April 18, 636 A.D. Alwin, a peasant from Alrwic, has been given the task to sneak in and rescue his lord, Coenwalh Ealdorman, from the castle prison. His plan, to make the villagers of Lyme start a fire at midnight to get most of the guards to rush out. The distraction succeeded and Alwin slew the prison-guard with his axe, entering the prison, escaping with his lord. Problem now, it seems, is that there's no real gate in this hill-fort. There is no escape point; so they are not going anywhere at the moment.

Enjoying peasantry mightily, but please help me become a freelancer with the men of the lord Penda.  :smile:

(Feel free to move this post whenever there's a thread more appropriate).
Solved: Well.. Obviously something went wrong when there was no guards in the fort, so I just waited 'till the fire stopped coming from the village, then Coenwalh and I escaped rambo style, killing all the bastards who opposed us. When the last one was dead, the mission succeeded.

I really Love the update, its well made, no bugs found at all, i love the novel as well, it was very interesting to read.

one question, is it compatible with 1.391?
I'm not able to try it right now...

Btw. It's good that it came to an end, because previous versions were playable, because this is "the" mod, the best one I've ever seen (and I've been modding games since 2000.), maybe Europa Barbarorum for RTW can match it.

Back
Top Bottom