BRYTENWALDA SPECIAL EDITION RELEASE - 28/09/2012

Thorgil

Squire
Best answers

the journey ends...
muchas gracias & tusind tak

your "brother in arms" - Thorgil

(f.ck, this was really a hell of a good journey)

Aetor

Recruit
Best answers
Thank you for all your hard work mates!!

Now I just have to find a way to conquor france and denmark :smile:

Regergek

Recruit
Best answers
HELP!!!I can't run this, says it's not compatible with my windows version, like 32 or 64 bit, I have 64.

Idibil

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Mkhedari said:
What was changed?

.Bugfix
.Improve AI
.Improve formations
.Improve Captain Multiplayer game mode.
And any thing more.

Too, you have novella, wargame and manual.

Regergek said:
HELP!!!I can't run this, says it's not compatible with my windows version, like 32 or 64 bit, I have 64.
What windows have u? I use w7 and it run fine.

bill2505

Squire
Best answers
you have said that after you release game you are going to anounce your next what to do plancs in the public . so? :roll:

littlebighorn

Recruit
Best answers
Lo, there do I see my father. Lo, there do I see... My mother, and my sisters, and my brothers.Lo, there do I see... The line of my people... Back to the beginning.Lo, they do call to me.They bid me take my place among them. In the halls of Valhalla...Where the brave... May live ...forever.

Idibil

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Thank all you for your support!

bill2505 said:
you have said that after you release game you are going to anounce your next what to do plancs in the public . so? :roll:
Next week  :wink:

Dansk viking

Master Knight
NWWBVC
Best answers
Since there's no bug-thread I feel obliged to post my problem here.

Caer Legionis, April 18, 636 A.D. Alwin, a peasant from Alrwic, has been given the task to sneak in and rescue his lord, Coenwalh Ealdorman, from the castle prison. His plan, to make the villagers of Lyme start a fire at midnight to get most of the guards to rush out. The distraction succeeded and Alwin slew the prison-guard with his axe, entering the prison, escaping with his lord. Problem now, it seems, is that there's no real gate in this hill-fort. There is no escape point; so they are not going anywhere at the moment.

Enjoying peasantry mightily, but please help me become a freelancer with the men of the lord Penda.  :smile:

(Feel free to move this post whenever there's a thread more appropriate).
Solved: Well.. Obviously something went wrong when there was no guards in the fort, so I just waited 'till the fire stopped coming from the village, then Coenwalh and I escaped rambo style, killing all the bastards who opposed us. When the last one was dead, the mission succeeded.

shostak

Squire
Best answers
Congratulations on the completion of this superb project! Hopefully I'll download tonight.

NoKnight

Veteran
Best answers
The Novel is quite well made.
Didn't expect this level of depth and professionalism!

Mind-Blown!

Cwen

Recruit
WB
Best answers
I really Love the update, its well made, no bugs found at all, i love the novel as well, it was very interesting to read.

Palestine

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
one question, is it compatible with 1.391?
I'm not able to try it right now...

Btw. It's good that it came to an end, because previous versions were playable, because this is "the" mod, the best one I've ever seen (and I've been modding games since 2000.), maybe Europa Barbarorum for RTW can match it.