Brytenwalda Realism Mod 0.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, the animation is really messed up with whatever occurs in the file.
I do see it is included with in all the spear files I searched.

Can you get MB Barracks to work?
My version can't figure out how to load modules.
Is there a particular download link that works for you?

Downloaded ages ago so I couldn't say which I used.  Hmmm, seems obvious but you know the location at the bottom should pointing to the 'Modules' (plural) folder rather than an individual module folder (eg 'Brytenwalda').

Just out of curiosity, how do the trade good price changes affect the choice of enterprise? Are breweries still the de-facto choice or are wineries now more worthwhile?

Which submod are you referring to?
There are at least 3 discussed on this thread.

With the realism mod in this thread, I found that breweries were still by far the best choice?
I don't think item-value changes will affect the enterprises because the enterprises actually have their own assigned item-value prices in the module system.
If these values relate to market values, please let me know.
I'm working on a new submod to try to make all enterprises important to consider.

Victor1234 said:
Just out of curiosity, how do the trade good price changes affect the choice of enterprise? Are breweries still the de-facto choice or are wineries now more worthwhile?
In my experience, breweries are the most profitable in southern England while wineries win everywhere else with a couple exceptions.

gdwitt said:
Which submod are you referring to?
There are at least 3 discussed on this thread.

With the realism mod in this thread, I found that breweries were still by far the best choice?
I don't think item-value changes will affect the enterprises because the enterprises actually have their own assigned item-value prices in the module system.
If these values relate to market values, please let me know.
I'm working on a new submod to try to make all enterprises important to consider.

This one? Brytenwalda Realism Mod 0.5.

It's interesting you mention there are three, I thought it was just this and repolished 1.05?

I took a long break from the game in about 2012 and only came back recently (back then, there was just the TML Submod and it seems now the Brytenwalda Repolished mod has incorporated that)

Ah I see, I'm not a modder myself, so I only assumed the enterprises were linked to the item values on the market (otherwise, how does the profit keep changing as it does?)

Phoenix VII said:
Victor1234 said:
In my experience, breweries are the most profitable in southern England while wineries win everywhere else with a couple exceptions.

Oh, I see. Thanks!

gdwitt, does your Brytenwalda Reworked project include this Realism mod's tweaks or similar ones?

If not, are the two compatible, what do you think?

I'm assuming I can't use this mod with Brytenwalda 1.396 right? I tried installing it once but it made my game crash on startup. Did you use Morghs to edit everything? I would like to mod my 1.396 since my computer sucks.

Back
Top Bottom